napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and pct

bonetrone

First things first: Awesome channel. Can’t express the respect I have for you, my friend. ;)

I’m 28 year old and I’ve been lifting for a while with good results. "I like me some shredding…” in the summer… But every time I do that I don’t get nowhere near what I would consider shredded and my hormones go insane.

Name every single symptom of low T and I have them all. Even difficulty to concentrate. Let alone low libido and low energy. Talk about being dead. And this is with a deficit of TOPS 500 calories, never, ever more.

I can’t take this anymore and I think it’s time to go on some Test. My question is:

Should I start with a low dosage like 100mg? Such as this? I suspect I’d get some gains but nothing drastic, just mostly help with overall energy and on my cuts. Not aiming to grow like a bro. Aiming for increasing my overall health and allow me to reach for that next level of performance when bulking and cutting.

Also, even with 100mg would I still need PCT?

Thanks in advance.

Just because you have low testosterone DOES NOT mean you need TRT.. you need to see a doctor to determine what's causing your low T.

No, you should not start a low dosage you should go see a doctor to help.you determined what is causing your low testosterone, could be something as simple as a vitamin deficiency among other several factors that may cause low testosterone.

Sorry...but you are so far out in left field...you are clueless and apparently you know nothing about being hypogonadal and needing trt...you have no clue as to the downside of long term trt use...educate yourself before you do yourself irreparable harm

First things first: Awesome channel. Can’t express the respect I have for you, my friend. ;)

I’m 28 year old and I’ve been lifting for a while with good results. "I like me some shredding…” in the summer… But every time I do that I don’t get nowhere near what I would consider shredded and my hormones go insane.

Name every single symptom of low T and I have them all. Even difficulty to concentrate. Let alone low libido and low energy. Talk about being dead. And this is with a deficit of TOPS 500 calories, never, ever more.

I can’t take this anymore and I think it’s time to go on some Test. My question is:

Should I start with a low dosage like 100mg? Such as this? I suspect I’d get some gains but nothing drastic, just mostly help with overall energy and on my cuts. Not aiming to grow like a bro. Aiming for increasing my overall health and allow me to reach for that next level of performance when bulking and cutting.

Also, even with 100mg would I still need PCT?

Thanks in advance.

Bro, it sounds like you are trying to justify things to use test and purely guessing on everything. You need to go get bloodwork done to see where you are at. You can't base anything off of feel. There's no way to speculate you are low based on what you are saying without the numbers to back it up

bro, you need to get this done with the doctor... only someone very very careless and negligent would advise you to do this without having EVERYTHING confirmed through blood work and with your doctor... you can see an endocrinologist and they will give you all the proper diagnosis bro

Top Bottom