napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tritren

jonokrist

Hey man, I ordered tritren and testosterone and went online to look up on tren to see what dosages to use, but I saw Your video about tren and You said there to inject tren more than testo. I was thinking 80(tren)/125(testo) on mondays, 80(tren) on wednesdays and 80(tren)/125(testo) on fridays. Soo my question is what You think about those dosages and do I need some medicaments? And one more question, I have like a muscle line missing on my right side chest. How can I fix it?

Hey man, I ordered tritren and testosterone and went online to look up on tren to see what dosages to use, but I saw Your video about tren and You said there to inject tren more than testo. I was thinking 80(tren)/125(testo) on mondays, 80(tren) on wednesdays and 80(tren)/125(testo) on fridays. Soo my question is what You think about those dosages and do I need some medicaments? And one more question, I have like a muscle line missing on my right side chest. How can I fix it?

please post stats as ny robo asked so i can even gauge if you should be using any of this and also to help dial in your dosing as well. what are your goals from the cycle?

Hey guys

Age 25
Height 189 cm
Weight 92 kg

Training history about 6 months total. Started last year before summer did few months.
Then I quited, had no motivation, now last year few months before year end started again
with deca and testo. And had massive results and got motivation.

Diet :

Morning : 1) 80g fruit muesli and 200g milk
2) 60g different mashes boiled with milk, 4 boiled eggs.
3) 2-3 slices whole wheat bread with cheese (30g) 10-20% fat, 3 eggs one with yellow cup of tea with honey.

Lunch: 250g 4% cottage cheese with tomato and cucumber 50g plain yoghurt. Workout days 250g boiled potato, free days 250g vegetables.
for a change I do 250g meat instead of cottage cheese

3rd meal: 4 boiled eggs 2 with yellow, 3 slices grain bread 20g cheese 10-20% big cup of green tea with honey.
If day off I just drink 2 cups of kefir and eat a banana

Dinner: 250g of any meat, workout days 200g boiled potato, free days 200g green salad(carrots, cabbages and stuff)

One teaspoon of peanutbutter after every meal.

3-5 hours between meals.
I go to gym after one hour has passed of 3rd meal about 16:00

But I dont get what " bf " stands for?

My goal is to lose some fat, got a few on belly.

Yes I ran deca, just ran out of it few weeks ago. My motivation is to get fit.

And I dont mean word by word lose fat, I wanna get fit.

Wtf, 6 months, come on man, I trained for 15 years and didn't need juice until some events changed my life...you really have to learn how to train and train hard, before thinking about steroids...you can make some great gains by just having a solid routine with good eating...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no no, first off I've been at work for like 17 hours, so don't take my words as hostile, I'm just being direct...I'm serious though, 6 months is far from adequate; you could go another 6 months of a solid routine and reevaluate from there....

Well actually it all started from where my mate went to gym and was using some pills ( meth white pills with triangle on them ) and I was asking him what is it, he said it gives You strenght and Your gains are faster. So I was thinking to try myself but he said to use liquid as injection to be safer and wont hurt my body so much. So I ordered deca and testo. I did 240mil deca a week and 250 mil testo a week.

Were not mad at all bro, we're just genuinely care able you're health and safety.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Yea, no doubt about it, not mad, just concerned....this is exactly what I was talking about from a long time ago, how steroids have become the drugs of choice, at this point in history; not saying other drugs aren't all over the place...but this sort of thing is a constant reminder at how many know, are interested, yet don't know much about them, how and when they're appropriate to use, etc..and that etc. includes a lot..

Last edited:
You need to hold off on the Tren buddy. That is literally the most harsh steroid there is and it's only for advanced users. Not for someone with 6 months in the gym.

You really shouldn't touch any cycles of steroids right now at all. Get a good diet and training plan together first and foremost, then we can look at doing something to enhance things...... However You don't want to go anywhere near Tren right now buddy

You indicate you want to lose bodyfat, and steroids are not fat burners. You should look into Sarms for that, which do help you burn fat with the right diet. Here is a good stack for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
ya bro no ones mad at you we just want you to understand the seriousness of this stuff you are putting into your body. it is about safety and longevity of life. I think you will be happy with the sarms stack that RR laid out for you and save the harder stuff after you have a few cycles under your belt and you understand what it is and what it does and dial your diet in. and you have to do post cycle therapy or you are going to find yourself in big trouble for being so young

Basically my take on this (because I'm on tren right now) is to hold off for awhile. It is by far the most sides ridden compound I've used. Unless you are serious and competitive then it's probably not worth it. I'm serious and it's barely worth it for me lol.

Please dont get mad at me. Looks like it was a mistake to look for any help

noone is mad at you brother... thats not it.. you just have to understand that 6 months is nothing... you dont start using steroids after a few months of training, fuck, you dont start after a few years... you have to develop naturally and do things naturally first... you dont use steroids to "get fit" or "get in shape" that's not how it works nor how they work... anabolics and performance enhancers are for people that are already in excellent condition and have been training for many many years... once they finally get to a point where they can simply not get over that level then they look for something to exceed a plateau but a plateau is not reached in a short amount of time... it is reached over many years of training... you are not even close to that... what you are doing is very very harmful and is going to set you up for nothing but long term problems... that's not what i would assume your wanting... i just want to help ensure you dont have to deal with any long term problems and that you get moving in the right direction

Top Bottom