napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple X

pipergirl

Do I need to take on an empty stomach? Can I chase it with some fruit juice to kill the nasty taste or will it dilute it too much? Any experiances? Will be using it for the bedroom not for pre workout. Thanks guys.

Do I need to take on an empty stomach? Can I chase it with some fruit juice to kill the nasty taste or will it dilute it too much? Any experiances? Will be using it for the bedroom not for pre workout. Thanks guys.

You are fine to chase it with anything you want. No problem at all doing that. It also doesn't matter if you take it on an e pty stomach or with food. It makes no difference to results

it does not matter if you take with or without food and yes, you can use a chaser, absolutely...

Pipergirl,
Are you a female? I'm just interested in what a woman gets out of pde5 inhibitors. Does it get you there quicker, more often? etc. uhhh i'm asking for a friend...yeah a friend might wanna give it to his wife. (i crack myself up.)
Also, do either of you guys know if the triple stack would have less sides because of the liquid form versus the pills the doctors give out?
Thanks
Rich

No, I'am a guy, that's my dogs name, Can't wait to try it out, unfortunately the wife is out of town all week.

Triple x is great for some night time fun. Warn her to be ready when she returns.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Top Bottom