napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone

historyofbig

Hey man how's it going so my friend is trying to get me a stack of trenbolone, test, anadrol, and arimidex to cut down. I'm 25 178lb and 5'11" I've been working out for 8 years and can't seem to either bulk or cut down at a certain point. I'm not sure what my bf % is but do you have any advice if I WERE to use this as my first time cycle ever? I have no idea about any of this or how to use it and need guidance and information. Thanks

Hey man how's it going so my friend is trying to get me a stack of trenbolone, test, anadrol, and arimidex to cut down. I'm 25 178lb and 5'11" I've been working out for 8 years and can't seem to either bulk or cut down at a certain point. I'm not sure what my bf % is but do you have any advice if I WERE to use this as my first time cycle ever? I have no idea about any of this or how to use it and need guidance and information. Thanks

You honestly cannot be serious right now... that is a cycle for seriously advanced users... u are in so far over your head its scary... please stop before you start man, seriously...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your diet is seriously wrong if you cant cut down particularly at your age - what exactly do you eat each day?

Yikes. I'm 28, about to start my 6th cycle and it'll be my first time stacking. I'll let the wise men speak but please reconsider for you're own good

Youre 5' 11" and 178 and trying to cut down?!! That tells me ur nutrition and/or workouts are not very good. Most likely thats why ur progress has stalled. If u put garbage in ur gonna get garbage out. No processed foods. Lean meats and veggies and good carbs like rice and beans. If u dont cook fresh dont eat it. Also you need to change your workouts about every 6-8 weeks. As to the cycle you proposed i would highly advise against it. That is high blood pressure waiting to happen and if you have no idea what youre doing youre gonna run into some serious health problems. Ive run that cycle but is definately not for beginners. Ive also had the blood pressure probs before and its not fun. Feeling like ur sick and running a fever constantly and feeling like shit. I can't imagine running that as a newbie and not having experience and knowledge to draw on to remedy it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom