napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone

25% bro? stop all that you are doing period... sarms are fine but steroids are a million miles away.. jupiter is the same distance to earth as you should be to steroids and especially tren... this all needs to stop yesterday! which translates to IMMEDIATELY...

So what should i do now im on my 4 shoot should i cut tren off and stay with test only?

Body fat at 25 %
27 years

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You didn't even specify which kind of test you're running (Cyp, E, prop) Just from reading your post i would recommend dropping all the gear immediately so you don't do any more harm to your body, hit the forums and Dylan's YT channel and educate yourself on gear before you just start putting things in your body with little to no knowledge on how it's supposed to be ran. Another red flag is you're running Tren Ace 1cc a week? Ace has to be ran EOD to keep blood levels stable and should only be ran by ADVANCED cycle users with years of experience. ALSO your BF% is waaaaay to high to be even trying to run tren, drop the drugs entirely and get yourself in better physical shape before you touch anabolics. You would be surprised at how a good diet and training can yield amazing results.

Amazing that I came across this thread.....

Just this morning, and yes my friends I do like to incorporate body building w/Crossfiting. And due to the fact that I will not be competing in Crossfit for over the next 4 months Im currently running a cycle including Tren Ace. At any rate ( and not Im not a newbie to any of this, quick stats: 41 years old, Didn't run my first cycle until I was 20 years old and yes that was way too young however, I was entering the combine and also was Strength Training at an Advance level since I was 13 years of age)

At any rate, as i have said the and time again, I was so ignorant to all of this until I came across Dylans YouTube Channel and Forum, extremely thankful to All the MODS (especially my by RickRock & Cbbram)

Again Guys, to all you newbies PLeaseeee Pleaseee listen to these gentlemen> Yes they may come off harsh, you may feel insulted, but they truly CARE! Take heed to their advice, write notes, Listen and Read Carefully! Subscribe to Dylans YouTube Channel, if I did not do those things 2 1/2 years ago i will still be listening to all the Broscience bullshit that goes on in the Long Island NY Gyms....

So my point was, lol, sorry got a little off track because now i understand the frustration of Dylan and the educated MODS on here....

Im listening to a convo this morning at the gym...long story short, This Monkey, Vinny Vealcutlet JuiceHead (yeah i said that lol) is giving advice to this young man (of course he was looking to get him to be his source) so he is telling him, "if you want to see real results bro, you have to run at least 1000mgs of test per week, 100mg of Tren Ace ED, and 50-100mg of Drol ED for at least 14-18 weeks. Well I got so heated Had to move away from this convo, however i felt inside that i was doing an injustice to at least try to get this kid to the side and speak with him... Luckily I happen to see him in the locker room after my workout. I asked him his name told him to sit next to me, and make a really long story short, I was like,"DO NOT LISTEN TO A FUCKING WORD THAT MORON JUST SAID TO YOU!" I gave him my number because i do have a home gym where I train my clients asked him to come through so that i could really sit and seek with him before he purchased or started his 1st cycle. So he actually did call, he came through, I sat with him for about an hour and a half! he's only 23 years old! I went through his stats..... and basically said to him,"the first thing your gong to do, as we sat in front of my desktop in my home office, is subscribe to Dylans Channel as well as this forum. Take notes, Truly Listen and from there you will really get a honest understanding as to what to do and how to do it! (Kinda felt a little proud of myself) And when i told him if you are even going to run your first cycle your just going to run test and NO MORE than 300 msgs a week. He asked me a few questions. I was totally up front an honest as to what i am running now and have been since getting to know Dylans YouTube Channel and this Forum and he basically shit himself and couldn't believe that you can run Anabolics at (what he thought was very low) and actually get amazing results! Also explained to him to learn and listen to Dylans Vids on SARMS, which are absolutely amazing! Ad basically lithium know i wouldn't be where i am today 41 232lbs 11.2%BF and yes strong as an OX and can AMRAP with the best of them!

I hope that this young man truly listened and i hope all you young guys that come to this AMAZING Forum listen to what is said, learn, write shit down, look at it like i did, A college course on Anabolics. And TRUST ME you will be utterly Amazed!

AS ALWAYS WHEN I READ THREADS LIKE THIS I JUST HAVE TO THANK YOU DYLAN AND RICKROCK, CBBRAM AND ALL YOU ADVANCED MODS, FOR I WOULDNT BE WHERE I AM TODAY IF IT WASNT FOR YOU!

AND YES YOU WILL SEE ME AT THE CROSSFIT GAMES AS A MASTERS ATHLETE COME 2019!

LUV U GUYS!

Amazing that I came across this thread.....

Just this morning, and yes my friends I do like to incorporate body building w/Crossfiting. And due to the fact that I will not be competing in Crossfit for over the next 4 months Im currently running a cycle including Tren Ace. At any rate ( and not Im not a newbie to any of this, quick stats: 41 years old, Didn't run my first cycle until I was 20 years old and yes that was way too young however, I was entering the combine and also was Strength Training at an Advance level since I was 13 years of age)

At any rate, as i have said the and time again, I was so ignorant to all of this until I came across Dylans YouTube Channel and Forum, extremely thankful to All the MODS (especially my by RickRock & Cbbram)

Again Guys, to all you newbies PLeaseeee Pleaseee listen to these gentlemen> Yes they may come off harsh, you may feel insulted, but they truly CARE! Take heed to their advice, write notes, Listen and Read Carefully! Subscribe to Dylans YouTube Channel, if I did not do those things 2 1/2 years ago i will still be listening to all the Broscience bullshit that goes on in the Long Island NY Gyms....

So my point was, lol, sorry got a little off track because now i understand the frustration of Dylan and the educated MODS on here....

Im listening to a convo this morning at the gym...long story short, This Monkey, Vinny Vealcutlet JuiceHead (yeah i said that lol) is giving advice to this young man (of course he was looking to get him to be his source) so he is telling him, "if you want to see real results bro, you have to run at least 1000mgs of test per week, 100mg of Tren Ace ED, and 50-100mg of Drol ED for at least 14-18 weeks. Well I got so heated Had to move away from this convo, however i felt inside that i was doing an injustice to at least try to get this kid to the side and speak with him... Luckily I happen to see him in the locker room after my workout. I asked him his name told him to sit next to me, and make a really long story short, I was like,"DO NOT LISTEN TO A FUCKING WORD THAT MORON JUST SAID TO YOU!" I gave him my number because i do have a home gym where I train my clients asked him to come through so that i could really sit and seek with him before he purchased or started his 1st cycle. So he actually did call, he came through, I sat with him for about an hour and a half! he's only 23 years old! I went through his stats..... and basically said to him,"the first thing your gong to do, as we sat in front of my desktop in my home office, is subscribe to Dylans Channel as well as this forum. Take notes, Truly Listen and from there you will really get a honest understanding as to what to do and how to do it! (Kinda felt a little proud of myself) And when i told him if you are even going to run your first cycle your just going to run test and NO MORE than 300 msgs a week. He asked me a few questions. I was totally up front an honest as to what i am running now and have been since getting to know Dylans YouTube Channel and this Forum and he basically shit himself and couldn't believe that you can run Anabolics at (what he thought was very low) and actually get amazing results! Also explained to him to learn and listen to Dylans Vids on SARMS, which are absolutely amazing! Ad basically lithium know i wouldn't be where i am today 41 232lbs 11.2%BF and yes strong as an OX and can AMRAP with the best of them!

I hope that this young man truly listened and i hope all you young guys that come to this AMAZING Forum listen to what is said, learn, write shit down, look at it like i did, A college course on Anabolics. And TRUST ME you will be utterly Amazed!

AS ALWAYS WHEN I READ THREADS LIKE THIS I JUST HAVE TO THANK YOU DYLAN AND RICKROCK, CBBRAM AND ALL YOU ADVANCED MODS, FOR I WOULDNT BE WHERE I AM TODAY IF IT WASNT FOR YOU!

AND YES YOU WILL SEE ME AT THE CROSSFIT GAMES AS A MASTERS ATHLETE COME 2019!

LUV U GUYS!
thank you very much for sharing brother... its greatly appreciated!

Post a pic bro... If you've been working out for 7 years there's no way you should be 25% unless you don't pay attention to your diet. Diet is the hardest thing I've found lifting weights is the easy part.

110% Working out is literally 10%, proper nutrition/and Rest is the other 90, you can split that 45/45/; 50/40-either way its the minimal portion of results. Not saying that when you hit the gym you should be training (depending where your at as far as you athletic ability) should be at a moderate to high intensity level most of all making sure you are not causing injuries.

Hello Dylan i just started taking trenbolone ace 100 ml with test 250 ml I have been taking them for 3 weeks already one shoot a week 1cc a piece but not getti g much results any help and i just started taking remedex since i saw youre video to take it even if i dont have the symptoms..Also any blood work that i should take after my cycle please let me know thanks bro.

And Cabertone if you would like any help with programming id be more than hoary to give you some advice just hut me up with a PM.....

Top Bottom