napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone

cabertone

Hello Dylan i just started taking trenbolone ace 100 ml with test 250 ml I have been taking them for 3 weeks already one shoot a week 1cc a piece but not getti g much results any help and i just started taking remedex since i saw youre video to take it even if i dont have the symptoms..Also any blood work that i should take after my cycle please let me know thanks bro.

bro why are you using steroids when you dont know nor have any clue what you are doing? how many cycles have you run? what are you taking for prolactin with tren? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Damn running tren barley knowing anything lol crazy. I thought I fucked up with a pro hormone lol

Wow. It looks like you don't have much experience. Why the fuck are you using Tren?

What is your full stats and experience?

Hello Dylan i just started taking trenbolone ace 100 ml with test 250 ml I have been taking them for 3 weeks already one shoot a week 1cc a piece but not getti g much results any help and i just started taking remedex since i saw youre video to take it even if i dont have the symptoms..Also any blood work that i should take after my cycle please let me know thanks bro.
If you stop now....u may just save yourself....dont feel embarrassed..... post your stats and cycle history age Etc.... don't be afraid of constructive criticism....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight. Youre pinning tren ace once a week and test once a week? What ester is ur test? E/c or prop? First tren ace has to be eod. Do you have caber? Your tren levels must be on a rollercoaster and you wonder why youre not seeing results. Smdh did you even do any research? If your test is prop that has to be eod as well. This generation has a leap then regret mentality that i just dont understand.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight. Youre pinning tren ace once a week and test once a week? What ester is ur test? E/c or prop? First tren ace has to be eod. Do you have caber? Your tren levels must be on a rollercoaster and you wonder why youre not seeing results. Smdh did you even do any research? If your test is prop that has to be eod as well. This generation has a leap then regret mentality that i just dont understand.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
i hear you brother, i just dont get it... i CANNOT wrap my head around the fact that people just use steroids, especially TREN so unknowingly!

If you stop now....u may just save yourself....dont feel embarrassed..... post your stats and cycle history age Etc.... don't be afraid of constructive criticism....

So what should i do now im on my 4 shoot should i cut tren off and stay with test only?

Body fat at 25 %
27 years

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So what should i do now im on my 4 shoot should i cut tren off and stay with test only?

Body fat at 25 %
27 years

This what i have
5ff9782374b78a73deb25141299de70a.jpg
2dd8b9565881ad6155a1a07c3ffaf05e.jpg

Body fat at 25 %
27 years

Bud i think you should cut both off....i dont think your prepared enough..have enough knowledge.....and your body fat is way over the limit........i know its not what u wanna hear...but your going about this with the wrong approach.....post your complete stats...training history...goals etc...cycle history if any....

Bud i think you should cut both off....i dont think your prepared enough..have enough knowledge.....and your body fat is way over the limit........i know its not what u wanna hear...but your going about this with the wrong approach.....post your complete stats...training history...goals etc...cycle history if any....

Im no expert but even i know this is not correct...

Im no expert but even i know this is not correct...

Hello thanks for the response
Im 5'11 im 230 pounds 27 years
Im at the gym at least 5 to 6 days a week been lifting for over 7 years first ever cycle i take is this test and the tren that i mentioned.

Im at the gym at least 5 to 6 days a week been lifting for over 7 years first ever cycle i take is this test and the tren that i mentioned.

Well first off...what your trying to do now is for more advanced users like 4th cycle....first cycle should be test only....provided youve preferably already used sarms or prohormones....youve got to have a post cycle plan in order...on cycle support etc and have everything from the start...and know how to dose ...amounts esters etc....nobody here is going to spoon feed you everything you need to know ...when its so clear youve not done enough research....not trying to be a dick at all bro...just telling you the facts....maybe some the more advanced guys here can better assist you....on your next approach or if you need any post cycle from what youve started ....maybe not at only few weeks i think....good luck man...

As others have already told you, you need to do a lot more research brother.
What’s your bodyfat %..?

25%

Ok, that’s way too high for any steroid bro... you risk having a lot more estrogen related issues if you cycle at that bodyfat %...
My suggestion is to use a sarms cutting stack and get that bodyfat down to 15%... and in the meantime do a lot more research... have you checked Dylan’s videos on YouTube ?

Ok, that’s way too high for any steroid bro... you risk having a lot more estrogen related issues if you cycle at that bodyfat %...
My suggestion is to use a sarms cutting stack and get that bodyfat down to 15%... and in the meantime do a lot more research... have you checked Dylan’s videos on YouTube ?
Yes i have thats how i got ahold of this forum...thanks bro so should i just cut my cycle cold and keep taking the estrogen or just switch to the sarms

Yes i have thats how i got ahold of this forum...thanks bro so should i just cut my cycle cold and keep taking the estrogen or just switch to the sarms

Post a pic bro... If you've been working out for 7 years there's no way you should be 25% unless you don't pay attention to your diet. Diet is the hardest thing I've found lifting weights is the easy part.

Top Bottom