napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone + GH-RP6 (Wise or Foolish?)

BodyCarvers

Wazzup Guys , am gonna ask a question that's maybe has been asked b4 :-

is it possible , Safe to take Trenbolone A + GH-RP6 on the same Cycle

-Considering here the following

1-Appetite (Tren Sometimes Causes loss of Appetite, will the GHRP6 Fight Back the loss of hunger ? is it even worthit)

2-Prolactin and Male Boobies (as both of them will increase the Prolactin Levels)

3-Fire Wall Defences (Caber Vs Bromo Vs Prami) Which is better , Dosage , Adverse Effectss , Contraindications

4-PCT (is it okay to Use Nolva. ? if yes why ? if no , so what else ? Clomid maybe ? is there any contraindications between Clomid and the Tren-Rp6 Coctail ?)

5-Any Other suggestions other than RP6 ? if there is any , Why so ?

With Gratitude , Thanks in Advance <3

GHRP-6 will stimulate hunger greatly which imo seems will be wasted running Tren. It'd be better run on a bulk to achieve results.

Ok I'm gonna put it out there ghrp6 is a complete waste of money for appetite . yes it is a ghrelin mimetic and grehlin causes natural growth hormone release . here is the flaw no one thinks about . you use a Grehlin mimetic as a GH secretatouge and it increases hunger so you commense too eating ( problem ) because your stimulating a release of your own natural GH production . when you eat insulin is released insulin suppresses GH and vice versa so for GHRP 6 too function properly you need too take it at a fasted period between meals and allow time for GH too peak before eating .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

So as an alternative to staving for two hours just get a GH kit and then insulin release has no effect on exogenous GH and you get too reap the IGF1 pulse .

And tren suppressing appetite is something I've never experienced I actually can't stop eating makes me hungry as hell

Just in my expereince nothing has been able to help appetite while on Tren. It's too powerful and it kills mine every damn time

Ok I'm gonna put it out there ghrp6 is a complete waste of money for appetite . yes it is a ghrelin mimetic and grehlin causes natural growth hormone release . here is the flaw no one thinks about . you use a Grehlin mimetic as a GH secretatouge and it increases hunger so you commense too eating ( problem ) because your stimulating a release of your own natural GH production . when you eat insulin is released insulin suppresses GH and vice versa so for GHRP 6 too function properly you need too take it at a fasted period between meals and allow time for GH too peak before eating .

i completely agree.. im just not a peptide guy in general... the only one ive ever had good luck with is tb500 and thats clearly for an entirely different purpose but everything else has been a waste of my time and money, which i certainly am not a fan !

Wazzup Guys , am gonna ask a question that's maybe has been asked b4 :-

is it possible , Safe to take Trenbolone A + GH-RP6 on the same Cycle

-Considering here the following

1-Appetite (Tren Sometimes Causes loss of Appetite, will the GHRP6 Fight Back the loss of hunger ? is it even worthit)

2-Prolactin and Male Boobies (as both of them will increase the Prolactin Levels)

3-Fire Wall Defences (Caber Vs Bromo Vs Prami) Which is better , Dosage , Adverse Effectss , Contraindications

4-PCT (is it okay to Use Nolva. ? if yes why ? if no , so what else ? Clomid maybe ? is there any contraindications between Clomid and the Tren-Rp6 Coctail ?)

5-Any Other suggestions other than RP6 ? if there is any , Why so ?

With Gratitude , Thanks in Advance <3

i have not had issues with appetite on tren but MANY do... you can use nolva in pct, absolutely... just do not run it along side tren... i would not use bromo at all... caber or prami are both fine to use... i would consider mk677 as opposed to ghrp6... its going to do far more for you and will increase your appetite to the highest possible extent...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Nuff. Said Coach , thx alot for your advice <3

i have not had issues with appetite on tren but MANY do... you can use nolva in pct, absolutely... just do not run it along side tren... i would not use bromo at all... caber or prami are both fine to use... i would consider mk677 as opposed to ghrp6... its going to do far more for you and will increase your appetite to the highest possible extent...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome Advice , Thx Dylan much appreciated

Awesome Advice , Thx Dylan much appreciated
anytime brother, im happy to help!

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Top Bottom