napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone acetate

jeffilo

Hi Dylan, I'm a amateur bodybuilder in brazil and my question is, Why trenbolone acetate causes sexual dysfunction in some people? Thanks.

Hi Dylan, I'm a amateur bodybuilder in brazil and my question is, Why trenbolone acetate causes sexual dysfunction in some people? Thanks.

when people do not protect themselves from prolactin increases from trenbolone, then you get the sexual issues... increasing prolactin can also throw off estrogen, especially if you are not using an aromatase inhibitor... its a lack of care and knowledge that causes this... or people thinking they can try to cheat the cycle and not protect themselves...

Theres many reasons this can happen. Some people dont run test with tren or not enough of it, and some people don't control prolactin on tren which is crucial to healthy sexual function.

Another big thing that often gets missed is tren drastically reduces saratonin levels which can kill sex drive and function as well even when estrogen and prolactin are controlled properly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

as rick pointed out, a misuse or non use of test with tren can cause this problem too... this is what we are all talking about when we stress the importance of knowing tren inside and out before you begn the cycle... there are so many more things to be aware of and concerned of with tren use as opposed to many other anabolics... all steroids are to be taken seriously, but tren takes that statement to another level... tren commands respect or basically, it will straight fuck you up...

Top Bottom