napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren Storm and Nandro X Cycle!

Can't wait to hear about your run. Looking to do something similar in the off season!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ok here is the updated 16 week cutting cycle (with a 4 week kickstarter):
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg a day
Week 1-16 Test cyp 300mg a week, 2x week
Nandro X week 1-8 250mg a week, 3X a week
Tren storm week 1-8 250mg a week, 3x a week
Aromasin week 1-16 15mg EOD or E3D
Caber .5 mg Every 3rd day
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg a week, 2x week (run the EQ longer)
Week 10-16 winni 50mg a day
Week 1-16 GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries
PCT
I will have Clomid. Still need to come to a final decision on the dosage.

Last edited:
Ok here is the updated 16 week cutting cycle (with a 4 week kickstarter):
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg a day
Week 1-16 EQ 300mg 2x week (run the EQ longer)
Week 1-16 GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries
PCT
WTF!!! You do understand tren x and nandro x are majority long estered. Why run them for 8 weeks!!! A cutt cycle with dbol makes no damn sense!!! I laid it right out for you underneath. If your going to run tren for 8 weeks use the ace ester the same for nandro x use NPP instead
This is how I would do it
1- 4 Dbol 30mg
1-16 Test C 500mgs
1-16 Tren Storm 250mgs
1-16 Primo 800mg
1-16 NandroX 250mgs
12- 16 Winny 50mg
Not sure if you blast and cruise or try to recover with PCT

12- 16 Winny 50mg
Aromasin E3D 12.5 mg
Caber on hand just in case

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

WTF!!! You do understand tren x and nandro x are majority long estered. Why run them for 8 weeks!!! A cutt cycle with dbol makes no damn sense!!! I laid it right out for you underneath. If your going to run tren for 8 weeks use the ace ester the same for nandro x use NPP instead

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I think u meant tren storm. Tren x is short esters non esters.

PHURIOUS

Welcome to the forum! Phurious gear will satisfy my friend! What doses are you thinking on these two... Oh nevermind. I see your doses are much too high bro. You don't want 500mg of 19-nor with 300 test. You're asking for bad sides even with an AI and caber. Try 400 test and 175 tren/175 nandro

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Phurious gear will satisfy my friend! What doses are you thinking on these two? because it's risky

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I'm trying to keep the dosage on Tren Storm and Nandro X as moderate as possible and still be effective. I just put up the latest update on the cycle. What would you suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to keep the dosage on Tren Storm and Nandro X as moderate as possible and still be effective. I just put up the latest update on the cycle. What would you suggest?

That's plenty IMO. I'd leave as is.

I found out that Pharma Lady doesn't have Caber til July 8th. I need to get Caber, Dbol and Aromasin ASAP. I'm only doing Dbol my first 4 weeks. Got my 6 Pack Fitness meal carrier, 16 inch electric skillet, 16 food containers for the 6 Pack bag. Food scale. First 4 weeks I will bump up my food consumption (I know I am not eating enough now) but eating really clean (paleo with white rice and sweet potatos. After the first four weeks tighten the eating a bit more, bring down the calories a little. Make week 1-4 as clean gain as possible, then really tighten up after that. I'll be documenting with pics and stats along the way. Do some professional photoshoots at the end for marketing and promotional purposes.

I found out that Pharma Lady doesn't have Caber til July 8th. I need to get Caber, Dbol and Aromasin ASAP. I'm only doing Dbol my first 4 weeks. Got my 6 Pack Fitness meal carrier, 16 inch electric skillet, 16 food containers for the 6 Pack bag. Food scale. First 4 weeks I will bump up my food consumption (I know I am not eating enough now) but eating really clean (paleo with white rice and sweet potatos. After the first four weeks tighten the eating a bit more, bring down the calories a little. Make week 1-4 as clean gain as possible, then really tighten up after that. I'll be documenting with pics and stats along the way. Do some professional photoshoots at the end for marketing and promotional purposes.

Hit iwannagofastee or 9th for caber

Ok guys, the day has come! I've received my supplies (earlier this week) and I will be officially starting tomorrow (Monday). I'll be taking pics today with today's date next to me. Cardio or HIIT training at least every other day and prepping my 5 meals every day. Heavy lifting 6 days a week, sometimes 2 twice a day. Bodybuilding style.
I decided to take the Dbol out of the cycle because I just don't have it yet, and I feel I'm doing enough stuff anyways to get me to my goals.
I bought a whole bunch of protectant stuff, I may of went over board, but better safe then sorry. Most of these things are items that Dylan recommends, I just decided to take every single one.

Here is the updated 16 week cutting cycle:
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg a week, 2x week
Week 1-16 GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries (Cardiovascular support)
Saw Palmetto & Pygeum (Prostate support)
Carditone (Cardiovascular support)
Fish oil
Liv52
vitamin D and Magnesium
PCT
I'll be doing shot Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Got a big box of pins and syringes. 25G 1" and 20G 1" pins. All 3cc (3 ML) syringes. Alcohol swabs. Always aspirate.
Keep in mind this is my 8th cycle over the years, but it's been two years since the last one.
I have to figure out the dosage of each gear for each day, and what can be combined in each syringe and what can't.
Figuring out how much of each gear that goes into the syringe has always been a bit confusing for me. I've always had someone consult me on it.
I appreciate all of you guy's support and advice.

Last edited:
Yesterday was the first day pinning. I did Test C 150mg, Nandro X 62.5 mg, Tren storm 62.5 mg, EQ 300 mg. Pins will be Test 2X a week, Nandro X 3X a week, Tren Storm 3X a week, EQ 2X a week. That first shot was 3CC's. That was a lot for me. All in one syringe. It's was a little sore afterwards for 30 minutes, but it was an entire 3 CC's in one glute so it makes sense. You all know how that first shot makes you nervous and excited at the same time. I did not do the 250 mg of Nandro and 250 mg Tren this week because to be honest I couldn't figure out what the measurement was for that on the syringe so I started low. So it worked out to be 187.5 mg per week so far.
I like working with Phurious, he has been helpful and he took good care of me on this order. I'll be doing more orders with him soon. I would also like to thank RickRock for his help as well.
The chest workout after that was awesome and I plan to keep hitting it hard. My meals are all prepped and eating clean.

Yesterday was the first day pinning. I did Test C 150mg, Nandro X 62.5 mg, Tren storm 62.5 mg, EQ 300 mg. Pins will be Test 2X a week, Nandro X 3X a week, Tren Storm 3X a week, EQ 2X a week. That first shot was 3CC's. That was a lot for me. All in one syringe. It's was a little sore afterwards for 30 minutes, but it was an entire 3 CC's in one glute so it makes sense. You all know how that first shot makes you nervous and excited at the same time. I did not do the 250 mg of Nandro and 250 mg Tren this week because to be honest I couldn't figure out what the measurement was for that on the syringe so I started low. So it worked out to be 187.5 mg per week so far.
I like working with Phurious, he has been helpful and he took good care of me on this order. I'll be doing more orders with him soon. I would also like to thank RickRock for his help as well.
The chest workout after that was awesome and I plan to keep hitting it hard. My meals are all prepped and eating clean.
Phurious helps out everyone he deals with. You're in good hands, bro. Better post some before and after pics!!!!

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

Phurious helps out everyone he deals with. You're in good hands, bro. Better post some before and after pics!!!!

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

You're right, Phurious has been good to me. I did take some pics yesterday morning. Just gotta crop them a bit. A little nervous putting my pic up, but I guess if I crop them I should be just fine. Right?

Top Bottom