napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren Storm and Nandro X Cycle!

You should run your Test even with the total amount of nandros... 500 Test /500 Total nandros

Pharma Lady Rep

He'll have to experiment with the nandro to test ratio. Some like more test than nandro or vice versa. And drop the primo and GW. I doubt the you'll feel any benefits from the GW anyways.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

He'll have to experiment with the nandro to test ratio. Some like more test than nandro or vice versa. And drop the primo and GW. I doubt the you'll feel any benefits from the GW anyways.

I agree you can experiment with Test/ Tren but Test/ NPP or Deca you better run them even at the very least or Test higher or you're just asking for trouble. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ok here is me implementing all the advice I have received so far on my 16 week cutting cycle (with a 4 week kickstarter):
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg a day
Week 1-16 Test cyp 300mg a week, 2x week
Nandro X week 1-8 250mg a week, 3X a week
Tren storm week 1-8 250mg a week, 3x a week
Aromasin week 1-16 15mg EOD or E3D
Caber on hand as well
Week 1-16 EQ 300mg 2x week (run the EQ longer)
Week 10-16 primo 600mg a week
Week 10-16 winni 50mg a day
Week 1-16 GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries
PCT
I will have Clomid. Still need to come to a final decision on the dosage.
I will be leaving on a 7 day trip the day after I receive my shipment. I know I could take a shot of Test Cyp the day I leave and have the Dbol sent by mail to the house I'm staying at, take the Dbol work out for that week, then start the rest of the cycle when I get home. Ideas?

You should drop the primo if you are only running it six weeks. That's a waste you definitely need to run it longer...if you don't have enough just save it..or run it 1-16.
I'd just wait to begin everything until the week you get back. It's only a week.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

I agree you can experiment with Test/ Tren but Test/ NPP or Deca you better run them even at the very least or Test higher or you're just asking for trouble. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Pharma Lady Rep
I agree bro!! Better to be safe than sorry.

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Sorry for the delay on more details and progress guys. Still waiting for my 1st shipment. There have been some delays I guess.

I would suggest dropping your nandralone a to an overall lower dosage though. Have you used nandralone and tren together at this dosage?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Sorry for the delay on more details and progress guys. Still waiting for my 1st shipment. There have been some delays I guess.

No it was shipped. And as i told u via email i was trying to figure what the problem is before reshipping.

But when you email on a weekend there wont be any knfo as everything is closed here. As far as shipping places. I will know monday whats going on.

PHURIOUS

No it was shipped. And as i told u via email i was trying to figure what the problem is before reshipping.

But when you email on a weekend there wont be any knfo as everything is closed here. As far as shipping places. I will know monday whats going on.

PHURIOUS

Ok Thank you

Week 1-4 dbol 30mg a day
Week 1-16 cyp 150mg 2x week
Nandro X week 1-6 250 2x a week( no need to raise to 500)
Tren storm week 1-6 250mg 2x a week
Aromasin week 1-Pct EOD or E3D
Caber on hand as well
Week 6-16 EQ 300mg 2x week (run the EQ longer)
Week 10-16 primo 500mg a week
Week 10-16 winni 50mg a day
Then do your PCT correctly

Have you ran any of these bro? Are you just guessing and throwing things out there?

Eq has to be ran much longer than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Have you ran any of these bro? Are you just guessing and throwing things out there?

Eq has to be ran much longer than that.

You missed the updated cycle, where I changed the EQ to 16 weeks.
It's a couple weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the cycle that i ran with tren storm and deca........... this is coming from my experience on the cycle i just finished........

1-20 test 300
1-20 EQ 800 minimum 16 weeks
1-6 storm 1ml m/w/f
1-12 deca 200
12-20 storm 1ml m/w/f

I did not need caber..... had on hand
I did not need aromasin....... had on hand

I would take dbol

Storm is a tri ester pin in 1 hour before workout if you want.

Pin it 3 times a week because of the no ester and the A you want to get use of it. If you pin it any less your waisting it.

I used robo deca at 200 and fucking wow i got strong as fuck.

I would save the money on primo on this run and just do eq. Keep it a little simple. I loved it and i did crossfit the entire time my cardio was hit just a little but you can add gw to it also.

I may have overlapped storm and deca by a few weeks just to finish product.

*****My advice is take advice from people who have ran similar cycles. I cant tell you how many times im PMd tx, ny, phurious and a few others to ask questions to tweak things.

This is the cycle that i ran with tren storm and deca........... this is coming from my experience on the cycle i just finished........

1-20 test 300
1-20 EQ 800 minimum 16 weeks
1-6 storm 1ml m/w/f
1-12 deca 200
12-20 storm 1ml m/w/f

I did not need caber..... had on hand
I did not need aromasin....... had on hand

I would take dbol

Storm is a tri ester pin in 1 hour before workout if you want.

Pin it 3 times a week because of the no ester and the A you want to get use of it. If you pin it any less your waisting it.

I used robo deca at 200 and fucking wow i got strong as fuck.

I would save the money on primo on this run and just do eq. Keep it a little simple. I loved it and i did crossfit the entire time my cardio was hit just a little but you can add gw to it also.

I may have overlapped storm and deca by a few weeks just to finish product.

*****My advice is take advice from people who have ran similar cycles. I cant tell you how many times im PMd tx, ny, phurious and a few others to ask questions to tweak things.

Thanks man! Great info! I'll post the updated cycle soon. I don't have Caber. I'll have find out who has it. I know it's important. I won't do the primo.
No didn't start yet. It should be here this week.

Thanks man! Great info! I'll post the updated cycle soon. I don't have Caber. I'll have find out who has it. I know it's important. I won't do the primo.

I got mine from james madison research and its good because i took it a few weeks before and me and the old lady tore the house up. 2 minutes after climax he was back up and ready to go again. I like taking it sometimes off cycle too lol

A couple sponsors on here have it. I believe Pharma lady and biotech.

Top Bottom