napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren question

Great info all around. I’ll definitely incorporate the GW, and possibly EQ. Might it be a good idea to run Test and EQ week 1-12, and then do the Tren from week 4-12 since it takes a while to see benefits from EQ, and not wanting to run the tren longer than 8 weeks. And what might a good dose of EQ look like?

I honestly do t understand why so many people even bother with tren anymore. It's really not even all that it's made out to be, and all the bullshit that comes with it makes it not worth it. Much much better safer options without all the crap that comes with tren. Most overrated compound of all time in my opinion

I know you’re a fan of Deca... but which compound would you choose over tren?

I was hearing things at night, which lead to insomnia. Constant heat racing. It also was a bad time to do a cycle. It’s really hard for me to use it as the barometer for the compound, when I shouldn’t have been on in the first place. I’ve did a couple Deca cycles after. I have a lot more respect for tren after the first fiasco.

Anyone know how to help with insomnia? Sleeping pills? Smoke weed? Lol...What’s worked for you guys, if anything?

I know you’re a fan of Deca... but which compound would you choose over tren?
Well, I'm giving primo a shot this summer in a cycle I would have previously ran tren with in the past, so we will see

My days with the harsh shit is over

Top Bottom