napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Anxiety post tren use ? Is it a real thing?

Get some phenibut from a health shop it's meant to be realy good for anxiety I'm gonna try it myself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

How long you been off it?

I think everytime you run it , you get a different result in terms of sides and severity. Also I find it to be unpredictable from person to person in terms of what sides they experience. This time around i controlled prolactin and estrogen to the tee with AI and Caber

Get some phenibut from a health shop it's meant to be realy good for anxiety I'm gonna try it myself

Im running 5-htp and a b vitamin complex w/ 50mcg of b6 to help body produce seratonnin again . I believe tren harms bodys ability to produce seratonin i also believe caffeine and ANY other drugs should be avoided post and during cycle as it can make the seratonin crash even worse. Final conclusion take 5-htp take b vitamin complex stay caffeine n drug free and you will recover .

"Tren is a hell of a drug"

Im running 5-htp and a b vitamin complex w/ 50mcg of b6 to help body produce seratonnin again . I believe tren harms bodys ability to produce seratonin i also believe caffeine and ANY other drugs should be avoided post and during cycle as it can make the seratonin crash even worse. Final conclusion take 5-htp take b vitamin complex stay caffeine n drug free and you will recover .

"Tren is a hell of a drug"

This is honestly the biggest thing with Tren. It has a lot less to do with estrogen and prolactin and more so with serotonin, which is why a lot of people have proble,s with it despite keeping E2 and prolactin in check

This is honestly the biggest thing with Tren. It has a lot less to do with estrogen and prolactin and more so with serotonin, which is why a lot of people have proble,s with it despite keeping E2 and prolactin in check

I cannot agree with you more 100% and this is where I want to see users come together and evolve our way through this problem. When this happened to me last time I took an SSRI and after a month boy did I feel great again, but I want to avoid the SsRI route because its such a serious drug to just jump on

I cannot agree with you more 100% and this is where I want to see users come together and evolve our way through this problem. When this happened to me last time I took an SSRI and after a month boy did I feel great again, but I want to avoid the SsRI route because its such a serious drug to just jump on
I've been dealing with it a lot myself, and I'm in my 6th week on tren. My estrogen and prolactin have been great but still felt like crap, lethargic, no appetite, low libido, etc.

This is from the suppressed saratonin and as a result I dropped my dosage from 400 a week to 200 and it made all the difference in the world

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've been studying all this extensively the past few,weeks since no matter what I did and got things dialed in I couldn't seem to get better. Surprisingly there's not enough info out there on tren and its effects on saratonin, but it's a subject I may do a write up on very soon

I've been dealing with it a lot myself, and I'm in my 6th week on tren. My estrogen and prolactin have been great but still felt like crap, lethargic, no appetite, low libido, etc.

This is from the suppressed saratonin and as a result I dropped my dosage from 400 a week to 200 and it made all the difference in the world

I cut it loose completely. I still have some sides and its frustrating. They mimic the wicked sides from when i had to go on ssri a year ago but this time im fighting it natraully as i stated above. If you have any other ideas or remedys please im all ears . Thank u

I've been studying all this extensively the past few,weeks since no matter what I did and got things dialed in I couldn't seem to get better. Surprisingly there's not enough info out there on tren and its effects on saratonin, but it's a subject I may do a write up on very soon

That would be a good read i would be interested in for sure, this is a very real topic

The headaches i get from the defiency are so annoying. The dizzy lightheadedness is also not only annoying but scary at first especially if you do not know whats going on. And yes rick the lack of research on the matter makes it complex to diagnose not only for you but for the healthcare proffesionals. The god dam neurologists had not a clue what to do or could not even make the correlation due to lack of literature. The psychiatrist saved me without even knowing that the seratomin deficiency was the reason for all my symptoms. But sure enough as i said before when the ssri got to working my symptoms improved. The MRI of the brain showed absolutely no irregularities it was reviewed by neoro , general practice, and radiologist. This is strictly a hormonal thing. Tren either cracks ur bodys ability to make seratonin or disrupts the balance of seratonin. Im afraid i may never run tren it simply isnt worth the pain post cycle on cycle i feel awesome. Perhaps the dropping of the dose might be a solution.

Injectable trenbolone acetate was first released for use in the cattle industry in the 1980’s under the name Finajet.

Its still new boys.

From the outside looking in, I would imagine it is not instinctively from the Tren compound itself, but from its potential 19-nor action on Prolactin, which is also being exacerbated with Cabergoline.

Serotonin and Dopamine balance each other just as much as Dopamine and Prolactin. So when you lower Pro and shoot up Dope - logically Sero shoots up too. And as it's 1:40am here, there's inhibitory actions between the two that I can't quite remember off the top of my head but will go searching for. Very relevant.

All of the side effects noted point to potential sky high Sero - which the body often does not know how to deal with, hence the symptoms. But they are typically identical to low symptoms too, although that's more depression than the anxiety when it's high, I believe.

I've often heard this from guys who are already using SSRI's to raise already low Sero, who then go on Tren. I don't think it's crashing, I think it's going through the roof. In similar fashion to someone who takes the wrong anti depressant and feels worse.

Honestly this is the single sole reason I have not yet used Tren. I have a little anxiety naturally - don't we all, I suppose - but when I was younger I was on 'the wrong' SSRI/anti depressant and it ruined my life. Worst time on earth imaginable. It took me months to years to recover, and I was never ever the same. In-fact I often blame that as perhaps a potential cause of my low T, pituitary problems and fucked up hormonals a few years later. We have no idea the type of damage that can do.

However, I vowed to myself that never ever again would I go near something like that. So I hear this kind of stuff being thrown around with Tren, and it scares the living daylights out of me.

I experience a weird kind of depression post Tren use which also includes a bit of anxiety.

From the outside looking in, I would imagine it is not instinctively from the Tren compound itself, but from its potential 19-nor action on Prolactin, which is also being exacerbated with Cabergoline.

Serotonin and Dopamine balance each other just as much as Dopamine and Prolactin. So when you lower Pro and shoot up Dope - logically Sero shoots up too. And as it's 1:40am here, there's inhibitory actions between the two that I can't quite remember off the top of my head but will go searching for. Very relevant.

All of the side effects noted point to potential sky high Sero - which the body often does not know how to deal with, hence the symptoms. But they are typically identical to low symptoms too, although that's more depression than the anxiety when it's high, I believe.

I've often heard this from guys who are already using SSRI's to raise already low Sero, who then go on Tren. I don't think it's crashing, I think it's going through the roof. In similar fashion to someone who takes the wrong anti depressant and feels worse.

Honestly this is the single sole reason I have not yet used Tren. I have a little anxiety naturally - don't we all, I suppose - but when I was younger I was on 'the wrong' SSRI/anti depressant and it ruined my life. Worst time on earth imaginable. It took me months to years to recover, and I was never ever the same. In-fact I often blame that as perhaps a potential cause of my low T, pituitary problems and fucked up hormonals a few years later. We have no idea the type of damage that can do.

However, I vowed to myself that never ever again would I go near something like that. So I hear this kind of stuff being thrown around with Tren, and it scares the living daylights out of me.
Just from what I've read, it seems to point more to lowered saratonin than anything, but regardless high or low, it's a factor I never gave much thought to until recently when I couldn't figure out what the tren was doing to me or how to control it despite getting E2 and prolactin dialed in. People just need to know there's bigger pieces to the puzzle with tren use

Top Bottom