napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren advice

PHURIOUS said:
You can still pin the storm in the am and get the instant effects of the no ester. It lasts about 18 hours depending on metabolism.
I usually pin morning to mid day, but it still effects my sleep. All good though it was worse the first couple weeks, I think my body is getting used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: tren advice

LAfit said:
I'm running Phurious tren Storm, and I don't really have any night sweats. I did the first two weeks, but that's about it. I definitely have been having some crazy vivid dreams. I have a little insomnia on the days I shoot it, I guess because of the no ester? Other than that I don't really see any sides. Just getting leaner, stronger and more vascular by the day.

Vivid dreams are something I seem to always get on Tren. I'm running Tren E right now with some halo, and my dreams have been vivid, crazy, and nonsensical to say the least lol

I'm running a test ace/tren ace stack right now and man that shit kicked in quick. I was pleasantly surprised.

I have continuously avoided tren over all these years... My main concern is cardio issues as that is my entire life and the only thing that gets in my head is if my cardio is off in any way... However, with the strength of the GW-501516 I now have and the quality I am hearing on the Tren Storm from Phurious and also the Test Prop/Tren from PSL so how am I going to continue to say no... On top of this, i know the difficulties in acquiring REAL caber and the expense involved... I may have a REAL legitimate source that I am bring to AR for everyone on this... I am just waiting on a few confirmation tests etc. before I jump on getting them here but if all works out like I presume, I should be doing everyone a big favor but I HAVE TO BE SURE FIRST... Im not hasty in decisions... I make SURE one million percent that I could give it to my mom and be comfortable... So hopefully more breaking news soon!

So how much of the gains can you expect to keep after using tren?

Runs and hides before Dylan can grab me and snap me in half...

Re: RE: Re: tren advice

cybrsage said:

Ya wtf. Lmao.

cybrsage said:

I was literally just getting ready to say "what the fuck?" LOL then i saw who was posting... Fucker!! LOLLLLL I can't help but just laugh brother... That was a good one! I have something for you that you will appreciate in a few minutes.... :lol:

DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

I was literally just getting ready to say "what the fuck?" LOL then i saw who was posting... Fucker!! LOLLLLL I can't help but just laugh brother... That was a good one! I have something for you that you will appreciate in a few minutes.... :lol:

Oh no, quickly searches for Capt. America's shield to blunt the blow from the Mjölnir Ban Hammer!!!

:D

cybrsage said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

Oh no, quickly searches for Capt. America's shield to blunt the blow from the Mjölnir Ban Hammer!!!

:D

LOL, NOT A CHANCE ON THAT... HOWEVER, you did remind me to write this in all seriousness... thank you for that... read as to why this question really does drive me insane bro... viewtopic.php?f=14"t=149

you'll notice changes from tren rather quickly. When I throw it in within days I notice an effect from it. AMAZING compound. Keep us updated on results bro

Are you using caber and all the necessary on cycle support?

Serious question as it's often overlooked

Olympus said:

I agree that this something that is often times neglected, but extremely important. Caber should be a staple every time you run Tren in my opinion. Supports for blood pressure, lipids, liver, etc are also necessary from the harshness of the compound. I personally always run GW with Tren also. It makes the cardio much easier, on top of giving you benefits for blood pressure and lipids

RickRock said:
Olympus said:

I agree that this something that is often times neglected, but extremely important. Caber should be a staple every time you run Tren in my opinion. Supports for blood pressure, lipids, liver, etc are also necessary from the harshness of the compound. I personally always run GW with Tren also. It makes the cardio much easier, on top of giving you benefits for blood pressure and lipids

absolutely bro... i cannot fathom using a 19-nor and not at least having it on hand... some guys find they do not need it as often based on dosage or body response but "generally" it is needed and should be taken VERY serious... the LAST thing you want is a prolactin problem as that leads to severe issues...

I'll further by saying that estrogen and prolactin are synergistic with one another. Controlling estrogen is the first step to controlling prolactin/progesterone build up. The first thing they teach in early endocrinology classes are that prolactin has NO real function in the male body. Meaning, you don't need it and to dumb it down, mine as well kill it all LOL. Anyways, most people aren't experienced enough in being able to feel when their estrogen is elevated which leads to the slew of prolactin problems. Bottom line, whenever running a 19-nor, as aforementioned, you need a prolactin antagonist and controlling your estrogen will help prevent higher rates of conversion.

Olympus said:
I'll further by saying that estrogen and prolactin are synergistic with one another. Controlling estrogen is the first step to controlling prolactin/progesterone build up. The first thing they teach in early endocrinology classes are that prolactin has NO real function in the male body. Meaning, you don't need it and to dumb it down, mine as well kill it all LOL. Anyways, most people aren't experienced enough in being able to feel when their estrogen is elevated which leads to the slew of prolactin problems. Bottom line, whenever running a 19-nor, as aforementioned, you need a prolactin antagonist and controlling your estrogen will help prevent higher rates of conversion.

very well said bro... SO MANY people don't understand the difference and correlation between the two and it leads to several reoccurring problems... very nicely broken down and although technical, right to the point... i knew you were good for something when I brought you on board! :eek:

Very very good stuff brother... A true asset you are!

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

very well said bro... SO MANY people don't understand the difference and correlation between the two and it leads to several reoccurring problems... very nicely broken down and although technical, right to the point... i knew you were good for something when I brought you on board! :eek:

I feel like we'll have a lot of late night back-and-forward conversations since we both keep such later hours. Definitely not mad about it ;-)

Olympus said:

Exactly. Great post

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

I feel like we'll have a lot of late night back-and-forward conversations since we both keep such later hours. Definitely not mad about it ;-)

International superstar olympus! of course you keep late hours... on the other hand, i have to start working on this as I need to sleep now and then! :D

Top Bottom