napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren advice

scurry30

I've been running tren ace from international anabolics for twelve days now. The first seven days at 50mg eod then bumped it to 75 eod. So far I haven't had any night sweats or insomnia or anything like that. I've had shortness of breath and a tight feeling in my chest after injection. Now I'm not very experienced with tren at all. I've only ran it one other time and started having sides after like six days. I was hoping some of you tren guys could advise me on this one because I dont want to keep wasting my time. My source says gotta give it more time but from my past experience it hit me way sooner. any advice will be appreciated.

scurry30 said:
I've been running tren ace from international anabolics for twelve days now. The first seven days at 50mg eod then bumped it to 75 eod. So far I haven't had any night sweats or insomnia or anything like that. I've had shortness of breath and a tight feeling in my chest after injection. Now I'm not very experienced with tren at all. I've only ran it one other time and started having sides after like six days. I was hoping some of you tren guys could advise me on this one because I dont want to keep wasting my time. My source says gotta give it more time but from my past experience it hit me way sooner. any advice will be appreciated.

Did you use the same esters at the same dosage previously??

Re: RE: Re: tren advice

scurry30 said:
PHURIOUS said:
Do you have carbs with dinner?
Yeah. I always try to keep my diet on point.
The reason I ask if you eat a lot of carbs w dinner you will get night sweats. If you dont u usually won't. And not every one has the same sides. I get some sweats no insomnia but I get hella crazy vivid weird dreams.

Re: RE: Re: tren advice

PHURIOUS said:
scurry30 said:
PHURIOUS said:
The reason I ask if you eat a lot of carbs w dinner you will get night sweats. If you dont u usually won't. And not every one has the same sides. I get some sweats no insomnia but I get hella crazy vivid weird dreams.
Yeah. I have had some crazy ass dreams lately. I know shit effects everybody differently but that's why I brought it here because I knew most of you have WAY more tren experience than me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: tren advice

scurry30 said:
PHURIOUS said:
scurry30 said:
PHURIOUS said:
Yeah. I have had some crazy ass dreams lately. I know shit effects everybody differently but that's why I brought it here because I knew most of you have WAY more tren experience than me.
I would also say, if you are at 75mg EOD then maybe try 100. See if things change. Find your sweet spot. If u find its too much back it down u won't know till u try it

NO such thing as a noob question... I haven't taken Tren yet.. so this also benefits me! Never be afraid to ask!

NOSrx said:
NO such thing as a noob question... I haven't taken Tren yet.. so this also benefits me! Never be afraid to ask!
Oh I'll definitely ask if I don't know lol. Very glad that this could help someone else as well. Thanks for that post bro

scurry30 said:
I know this seems like such a noob question lol.... But ya can't teach til ya learn

No such thing brother... This is all serious man and especially with tren... There is nothing stupid about making sure things are legit, your health, etc... Ask whatever you need man... Don't hesitate... All that shit you ever saw before with flaming etc. is over man... Anything you need, DO NOT HESITATE to ask...

I only ask this one thing... this one question, i cannot stand... "How much will I keep or gain"

THATS THE ONLY ONE I CAN'T STAND... LOLLLL

Not all tren is created equal man I've used tren in probably 6-8 cycles now and every single time it varies (from lab to lab) I don't think the sides are an indicator of potency to be honest but if you are running tren ace Ed or EoD you will "feel" it for sure in the gym after a week maximum.. Results such as strength, vascularity, hardening, should appear shortly thereafter given your diet and training is solid

To be honest, anything to b pinned EOD, can be pinned 3 days a week ie. Mon/Wed/Fri. Lots of pinning can be tedious. A simple schedule is easier.

However, some people are sensitive and see less sides with daily injections. I'm not one of those.

Point is, try it. Experiment. Learn what works best for you.

50mg EOD. Then ramp up till it feels like too much then back it down till you find that sweet spot.

What I can tell you from my experience with Tren, is it definitely affects people differently, and it also can affect you differently each time you run it. First time I ran Tren I had the night sweats pretty bad. Every time I've ran it since then I haven't had the sweats at all, even with higher doses. I think the main thing to look for is the performance and body composition effects, and not worry about sides so much. If you don't get them, consider it a blessing!

I'm running Phurious tren Storm, and I don't really have any night sweats. I did the first two weeks, but that's about it. I definitely have been having some crazy vivid dreams. I have a little insomnia on the days I shoot it, I guess because of the no ester? Other than that I don't really see any sides. Just getting leaner, stronger and more vascular by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
I'm running Phurious tren Storm, and I don't really have any night sweats. I did the first two weeks, but that's about it. I definitely have been having some crazy vivid dreams. I have a little insomnia on the days I shoot it, I guess because of the no ester? Other than that I don't really see any sides. Just getting leaner, stronger and more vascular by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that matters is that last thing you said.. Some tren I get little to no sides and some I get the sweats, emotions, etc. You don't have to experience sides for it to be working, just consider yourself lucky my man and I'm glad it's treating you well !

And yes that's why I'd pin in the morning personally because the no ester and ace, but then again if you workout in the evening that combo is nice preworkout.. Either way with the blend it'll still be at peak levels just about anytime of the day, just with the no ester 1-2 hours after is a little spark

You can still pin the storm in the am and get the instant effects of the no ester. It lasts about 18 hours depending on metabolism.

Top Bottom