napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

thanks for the compliments guys I appreciate it. but transformer I wanted to thank you for that workout im on day 2 and it is exactly what I needed to mix my shit up, that fuckin tabata is kickin my ass but I love it!!!! thanks again
Absolutely brother! After 1 week you will look noticeably leaner to yourself. I'm on week 3. Lol just wait...week 2 they add another round of tabata...week 3 they have 3 rounds. Which exercise did you do for it? Are you timing it so you are doing 30 sec bw sets on the lifting portion?...Obviously you don't want to overdo stuff but since it only has 1 day of abs, I do my own ab stuff every day after I finish the last thing (steady state cardio). Something else I added in that I got from a Rich Piana video that I've been doing for almost 2 weeks is every night before bed I take two 8 lb dumbbells...I do 60 hammer curls sitting straight up followed immediately by 100 dumbbell triceps extensions laying on the floor. I do 3 sets of that w like 1-2 min bw sets. Serious serious pump.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I did the kettleball swing with a dumbbell yesterday, today I did the sprint. and I am trying to stay within the 30 sec rest but the fucking deadlift rows kicked my ass today I was sucking wind, lol and of course about round 5 of the sprints I had to wait more than 10 second rest, but I will get there

I did the kettleball swing with a dumbbell yesterday, today I did the sprint. and I am trying to stay within the 30 sec rest but the fucking deadlift rows kicked my ass today I was sucking wind, lol and of course about round 5 of the sprints I had to wait more than 10 second rest, but I will get there
Good stuff man! Yeah you will get there. I do the swings a lot. Shit is brutal...brutal but great.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

ya my fucking hammies were a little sore this morning from that shit lol always good to shock the body I aint never picked up a damn kettleball or whatever the fuck it is but a dumbbell does the same shit I guess

Top Bottom