napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training on cycle / my macros

MF1987

Hi everyone, i will be starting my first cycle soon and i am wondering what are your thoughts on the subject of training while on cycle??
Do i still do usual 4-5 sets increasing weight and doin less reps with each set or should i try doin things different? there is plenty of different opinions online and i dont know what to think, some guys say while on cycle u should train low weight high reps for great pump, some guys say go high weight and keep rep range at 4-6 for maximum gains. So what are your opinions guys? do u change method of training while on cycle or does yor workout routine stays this same?
And my another question is what are your thoughts on my bulking macros for this cycle (test enan only)?
i got meal plan for 3500-3600 kcal / 254g protein / 452g carbs / 80g fat - i am 29 years old, 174cm height 76kg atm.
Thanks all!

Hi everyone, i will be starting my first cycle soon and i am wondering what are your thoughts on the subject of training while on cycle??
Do i still do usual 4-5 sets increasing weight and doin less reps with each set or should i try doin things different? there is plenty of different opinions online and i dont know what to think, some guys say while on cycle u should train low weight high reps for great pump, some guys say go high weight and keep rep range at 4-6 for maximum gains. So what are your opinions guys? do u change method of training while on cycle or does yor workout routine stays this same?
And my another question is what are your thoughts on my bulking macros for this cycle (test enan only)?
i got meal plan for 3500-3600 kcal / 254g protein / 452g carbs / 80g fat - i am 29 years old, 174cm height 76kg atm.
Thanks all!

you dont train different just because your on cycle... you train different to be conducive to your goals... if your going for bulk then you either want to be training for power or hypertrophy... hypertrophy puts you at 8-10 reps, 85% percent of your max... 4 sets each movement... power is 3-5 reps at 90-95% percent of your max... 4 sets each movement... you want to eat above maintenance as well... start at 500 calories above and go from there...

Train hard. What worked best for you naturally will most likely still be your bread and butter. You can get away with more volume while on, and you'll typically have more endurance, depending on what compounds you're running. Just keep it simple. Train hard. And reap the gainz.

Top Bottom