napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training frequency on cycle

Hey everyone, had another quuck question. I know this is probably an opinion based question as people will like these differently but as far as syringes go what does everyone use for the glute? I have 25g 1" which is what I was given with the test. Ive done 2 injections so far in both glutes with no issues. However Ive read that 1" isnt long enough for some people. I have a little soreness in the first injection spot but should be due to virgin muscle as its just a very dull sore spot. Would a quad injection be better with the 1" or should I continue in the glutes as I havnt had an issue with the 1"? I have a little fat on the glutes but nothing crazy that should be stopping the needle from getting to the muscle. Thanks

if your leaner then its fine but some people need 1.5 in the glutes.. i always use 1 but thats PERSON TO PERSON specific and i have NO CLUE how lean or not lean you are there

if your leaner then its fine but some people need 1.5 in the glutes.. i always use 1 but thats PERSON TO PERSON specific and i have NO CLUE how lean or not lean you are there

Yeah thats what I figured as everyone will be a little different. I planned on using 1.5" but was supplied with 1". I do have some 2" on hand from my brother in laws last cycle but they are much to long. How will I know if the 1" isnt going deep enough? Ive read some develope "knots" if the needle isnt deep enough. So far I dont see an issue aside from general soreness in the injection area. Totally painless going in as 25g is tiny. Just want to make sure im not wasting by injecting into fat instead of muscle.

Im not super super lean but also dont have a large ass by any means lol. When I flex the muscle is right there with a small layer of skin/fat. Relaxed at time of injection its squishy but i imagine thats how most are when the muscle isnt being flexed.

I just placed an order for 23g x 1.5" needles. Id rather be on the safe side and make sure im getting deep in the muscle. Should only have to do one more injection with the 1" by the time the 1.5" come in.

Be careful with Aromasin I am in 600 test 400 NPP and 600 eq and I was taking Aromasin 12.5 eod and my estro went down to 9. I don’t need an AI even on 600mg a week so make sure you don’t tank you estro I.t feels like death take It from me I crashed mine below 5 and it’s not pleasant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful with Aromasin I am in 600 test 400 NPP and 600 eq and I was taking Aromasin 12.5 eod and my estro went down to 9. I don’t need an AI even on 600mg a week so make sure you don’t tank you estro I.t feels like death take It from me I crashed mine below 5 and it’s not pleasant

So far ive only takin it twice at 12.5mg eod. Unfortunatly im in a tough spot as I dont have healthcare so cant go for bloodwork, I know not a good thing but since im only running test im hoping ill be alright. Should I maybe do e3d's? I just want to stay ahead of it as im not sure im im sensitive to the sides or not.

So far ive only takin it twice at 12.5mg eod. Unfortunatly im in a tough spot as I dont have healthcare so cant go for bloodwork, I know not a good thing but since im only running test im hoping ill be alright. Should I maybe do e3d's? I just want to stay ahead of it as im not sure im im sensitive to the sides or not.

Stay ahead is what is preached but I believe you should treat accordingly. You can purchase your own bloodwork through Privatelabsmd you can use RHINO for 15% discount unlimited.

Stay ahead is what is preached but I believe you should treat accordingly. You can purchase your own bloodwork through Privatelabsmd you can use RHINO for 15% discount unlimited.

It looks like they have 2 locations right in my town so thats convenient. Lots of tests to choose from, which would you recommend? I figure I could do it halfway through the cycle and see where im at.

So im 6 weeks into my cycle starting week 7 on sunday and im looking at getting blood work done as id like to know where my estrogen levels stand. I feel good for the most part but part of me is paranoid I have a little extra puffyness in the nipple area and not sure if its just from gaining weight or side effects. Have been taking aromasin at 12.5mg eod since the start. Dont think ive had any other sides, no itchy or sore nipples but can swear I feel the tiniest bit of wetness on my left nipple, not to make a shirt wet but enough I feel it and again makes me paranoid. I was suggested to use privatelabsmd for bloodwork as I dont currently have healthcare and have a few locations in my town. Do I just have an estrogen panel run or which specific tests? Also should I maybe try the aromasin ed for a few days and see how I feel? I can definetely see my body changing and getting stronger. Just want to make sure everything is in check. Thanks!

Edit: After looking over my body this morning things look pretty normal, chest area doesnt seem as puffy as it did last night. Might be due to the amount of food and water I take in. Im probably still going to try and do the aromasin 12.5 ed for the next couple days. If estrogen tanks ill know im sure but want to try it as a trial and error until I can get some blood work done.

Last edited:
Just what I needed to hear, I plan to go for blood work beginning of next week so until then ill stick with the 12.5mg eod. What would be normal estrogen levels id be looking for in the tests? Ive read all sorts of numbers to be normal but is 10-30 the correct range? Thanks for the link!

I figured they would give some sort of reference to so ill wait and see what it says and report back. Otherwise so far so good for the first cycle, cant wait to crush the second half, get through pct and then slowly begin cutting to see what ive built up.

250-300 of test a week is plenty on a first cycle I think. As far as training I believe in training one muscle group and stimulating a secondary muscle group. When on cycle for me I find training a lil more often works for me. Example stimulate the body parts that havnt been trained within 4 days stimulating a muscle u should only do 2 excersies tops just enough to get a burn. Just my two cents

250-300 of test a week is plenty on a first cycle I think. As far as training I believe in training one muscle group and stimulating a secondary muscle group. When on cycle for me I find training a lil more often works for me. Example stimulate the body parts that havnt been trained within 4 days stimulating a muscle u should only do 2 excersies tops just enough to get a burn. Just my two cents

Ive been following a push/pull/legs split thats been working well. 3 days on, 1 off and repeat. I used to do the classic one body part a week but feel a little more volume can lead to better growth. Just started week 7 of pinning yesterday so still have some weeks to go for some solid growth.

Ive been following a push/pull/legs split thats been working well. 3 days on, 1 off and repeat. I used to do the classic one body part a week but feel a little more volume can lead to better growth. Just started week 7 of pinning yesterday so still have some weeks to go for some solid growth.

How have your results been at 350mgs of test? I'm about to run my first real cycle on 300mgs and am interested if you are seeing any changes.

Top Bottom