napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Toxicity regarding orals

ThepoManta

Hey Dylan,

I just thought of something interesting. (to me) When you say Halotestin is more toxic to the liver than Winstrol for example... we all know it is more toxic, but WHY exactly is that? What is the reason for it being more toxic?

Is it because of their chemical structure or something? Or something else entirely?

Hey Dylan,

I just thought of something interesting. (to me) When you say Halotestin is more toxic to the liver than Winstrol for example... we all know it is more toxic, but WHY exactly is that? What is the reason for it being more toxic?

Is it because of their chemical structure or something? Or something else entirely?

Yes it has to do with the molecular structure and the impact that particular compound has on the liver. Some are more hepatoxic than others, and Halo is among the worst

yes it ALL has to do with the chemical structure... orals are altered in different ways, rendering some for size, some for cutting, some with more toxicity than others etc..

Ah right. That is what I was wondering then. I find it very interesting how a small alteration can be massive in the way it works in our body.

well any alteration to anything can be large or small depending upon how its done... it doesn't take much... small alterations in a suit for example can make a HUGE difference on how it looks... small alterations in an engine can make a HUGE difference in performance, picture settings on a tv, etc... i could go on forever man

So,e orals are double methylated, just like the old 17aa prohormones like superdrol which makes them very toxic. That's when supports like TUDCA and other cycle supports are an absolute must

Yes. I know a guy in my gym who does Winstrol only cycles. No protection, no Test etc.

He not only looks like shit in a bag, but I bet he feels like crap as well haha. I cannot seem to get into his head about it. Told him many times that he is being an idiot, but oh well :(

Top Bottom