napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To ANAVAR or not to ANAVAR

Hemphonky

I just finished a very satisfying cycle with Test Cyp 250, 500 mg per week, Tren E 200, 400 mg per week and exestmestane. Pretty solid PCT. I've been reading a lot about the benefits of ANVAR being introduced halfway into a cycle like this. If I saw such great results without it should I even consider it? Or just stick to what is already working?

Thats up to you man... winstrol is a much better option but its up to you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find the price point and the results from Anavar to be lack luster.

Dylan’s comment above is correct in that Winstrol is used more often and has a better price point as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Win was the other supp I've been considering. I'm a huge fan of simplicity. I've put all my energy into learning test, tren and proper PCT. So adding something like a DHT to a very responsive cycle makes me ponder the risk/reward scenario.

Would there be significant results adding winstrol to an already good cycle?

Winny is supposed to harden you up quite a but and really pull all the water out from you. I will be running it here at the end of april at 50mg for 6 weeks. on tren e and masteron and test at the moment so we will see how much it helps for the drier look. Ive done anavar, biggest waist of money in my opinion. I saw pretty much nothing from it. best for females in my opinion.

Thanks Dylan and Robo. I appreciate the heads up on those two supps.

Robo I would love a dryer look. Really fine tune and get the most out of my cycle.

bro, you dont HAVE to add anything especially considering its a tren cycle.. does it pair well with tren, absofuckinglutely but is their more side effects to add, yes, especially in considering the effect on cholesterol and blood pressure from BOTH tren and winstrol.. here is a link to my dga organ ct you should be running whether or not you even use winstrol... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I did have a high liver enzyme count months after a cycle. Nothing alarming from the kidneys. If the organ ct will aid in this I will definitely start my research journey on that product. First day on the site and in getting schooled by the best lol. I love it guys. Knowledge is power right. Learn me brosif

Thanks Dylan and Robo. I appreciate the heads up on those two supps.

Robo I would love a dryer look. Really fine tune and get the most out of my cycle.

It should help, you have to take into consideration of what dylan said as well. The Blood pressure, toxicity and it will do a number on your cholesterol. I would be careful running it if male pattern baldness runs in your genes/family.

I did have a high liver enzyme count months after a cycle. Nothing alarming from the kidneys. If the organ ct will aid in this I will definitely start my research journey on that product. First day on the site and in getting schooled by the best lol. I love it guys. Knowledge is power right. Learn me brosif
of course it will help, in a major way bro... it should be considered a must with this kind of cycle... you will notice a huge difference in your bloodwork with it in a positive way

Winny is supposed to harden you up quite a but and really pull all the water out from you. I will be running it here at the end of april at 50mg for 6 weeks. on tren e and masteron and test at the moment so we will see how much it helps for the drier look. Ive done anavar, biggest waist of money in my opinion. I saw pretty much nothing from it. best for females in my opinion.

I agree bro. I never really got anything from Anavar. Winstrol is the much better choice in my opinion

i dont think its any big secret on my feelings about my good friend anavar... LOL

I know you’re not the biggest fan.. I have some AY var that has always served me well so although I like other compounds better, I personally like the affects.

I know you’re not the biggest fan.. I have some AY var that has always served me well so although I like other compounds better, I personally like the affects.

if i had anything of hers, that would be the way to get me to even think about running it again, otherwise, fuck no

Top Bottom