napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan??

Working through emails and PMs as we speak brother, had some weather issues coming in off the Gulf over the weekend that put two trees down on the house and took out power, so we've been getting that cleaned up a little. All good to go now though so you'll be hearing from us shortly! Thanks bud!

No.. THANK you!....as I have read... your customer service is exemplary... your response here just proved it again!..

Thank you very much!!..

Working through emails and PMs as we speak brother, had some weather issues coming in off the Gulf over the weekend that put two trees down on the house and took out power, so we've been getting that cleaned up a little. All good to go now though so you'll be hearing from us shortly! Thanks bud!
Thanks brother sent email as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And I thought my emails were going to spam again. lol ready to get my order paid for and start my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bros I'm in the works of becoming a rep for titan, so u can hit me up when needed..just give me a day or 2 to get situated, as titan is in the process of giving me the necessary information I need, and we'll be all good!

Bros I'm in the works of becoming a rep for titan, so u can hit me up when needed..just give me a day or 2 to get situated, as titan is in the process of giving me the necessary information I need, and we'll be all good!

Hell yeah, bro! Congrats! Titan is going to be my go to guy for a while.

Congrats bro!! Titan is a great source and has great customer service! Will be posting blood work for his test cyp in about 3 weeks! I think you would make a great addition to the Titan team!

Excellent choice... Congrats!

Titan is the man bro top notch products I can vouch for his primo and cyp straight [emoji91]

How's titan compare to robo?
Both are as solid as they could possibly be brother. You cant go wrong with either one no matter what but If you never tried Titan before I'd strongly encourage you give him a shot. Ive been using him since the first week he came to iSarms and with each order he has continued to impress even more so than the last.

Both are as solid as they could possibly be brother. You cant go wrong with either one no matter what but If you never tried Titan before I'd strongly encourage you give him a shot. Ive been using him since the first week he came to iSarms and with each order he has continued to impress even more so than the last.

Just sent an email with my order...first time trying out Titan Research. Super excited!

Sdbronco still good for discount?

Titan TD!!!... super... posted ? on Monday regarding email connectivity........TD arrived this morning.........simply SUPERB!!!...awesome to know you can connect, order and receive in such a short period... and as has been stated numerous times.. packaging first class!!....

Top Bottom