napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tips on add on for hrt

Erikb

Hi all
Bit bout myself, 45 yo been traing all my life except some breaks along the way. Started gaining fat and losing strength some years ago and eventually found out my t was in the basement so ended up on hrt. Things are splendid now but i want to start adding in other compounds scince im on hrt anyways. Its acually been a goal of mine not to touch steroids until i needed trt anyway. Long story short, im loosing weight slow and steady, im 6’1” and 190 at 20% bf now. I dont need a lecture on being to fat to cycle :)
I want to gain some muscles while still loosing fat. Im not expecting a ton of gains in two weeks im in this for the rest of my life. Im currently on just shy of 200mg of test per week split in multiple doses with no ai or hcg. Thinking about 3-400 primo, 2-300 deca or 50 anavar. Leaning towards a long run of primo and gw possibly with mk677 or ipamorelin with mod grf but not sure.. want to add in one at a time to get to know different compounds.
Plan is to be resonable lean next summer and hopefully gain some muscle along the way
Apreciate any responce :)

Add the gw and forget the AAS. The gw will actually help you lean out.

i dont know anyone thats going to recommend adding any steroids but sarms are definitely a great option... i would go with gw, s4 and rad... that would be the most ideal stack for your goals.. or you could sub the rad for mk... that would be a sweet stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

Thanks Dylan! Yeah i was considering mk, gw and rad actually until im where i want to be bf wise.. two 8-10 week cycles with 8-10 weeks off in the middle should get me there and fit in nicely with my bloodwork aswell. Is S4 the one with the vision sides?

Last edited:
Top Bottom