napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time off between ostarine/stack cycles

Jonc316

Im about done with my Ostarine/arimidex cycle, and would like to know what is the wait time recommendation before starting stack again. I will still be using the arimidex .5 EOD for the next 3 weeks.

Jonc316 said:
Im about done with my Ostarine/arimidex cycle, and would like to know what is the wait time recommendation before starting stack again. I will still be using the arimidex .5 EOD for the next 3 weeks.

How long did you run the Ostarine? Generally you would runs mini PCT afterwards with Clomid 25mg per day then take 4 weeks off and you would be fine to start another run if you would like to

i Started about 3 weeks ago, missed a day here and there but the bottle is almost done. If i've only got arimidex on hand is that ok?

Jonc316 said:
i Started about 3 weeks ago, missed a day here and there but the bottle is almost done. If i've only got arimidex on hand is that ok?

Since you only ran one bottle for basically a month, the suppression will be almost nonexistent or minimal, so in your case PCT isn't really needed. However if you run MK-2866 for its full benefit, you should be running it 8-12 weeks, in which case it is recommended to run a light PCT afterwards of Clomid 25mg per day for 4 weeks

Jonc316 said:

Hey bro I hope you get the answer you're looking for but just wanted to get your feedback on Ostarine. I should be getting mine in the mail tomorrow. How was your strength in the gym while on Ostarine?

Hey bro,

Honestly, i got to say I'm pretty impressed, wasn't expecting that from something legal,..Im a big fan of Anavar, and this is probably 70% of what I'm used to with Var. i wanted to try it by itself before getting a stack, simply to see what it does on its own. For the price, you can't go wrong in my opinion .

ENJOY!!

Jonc316 said:

hold on a second brother... 1 bottle of ostarine should last you 2 months not 1 month... its dosed at 50 mg /ml and you should not be exceeding 25 mg per day... you have been dosing it too high bro...

if you only run 4 weeks then just take a quick week off and start your next stack but you need to dose it properly next time...

what are you thinking about running next?

Re: RE: Re: Time off between ostarine/stack cycles

DylanGemelli said:
Jonc316 said:

hold on a second brother... 1 bottle of ostarine should last you 2 months not 1 month... its dosed at 50 mg /ml and you should not be exceeding 25 mg per day... you have been dosing it too high bro...

if you only run 4 weeks then just take a quick week off and start your next stack but you need to dose it properly next time...

Yes you are right. I completely forgot that MK-2866 was 50mg per ml, so yes a bottle should last two months

DylanGemelli said:
Jonc316 said:

I'm thinking of the pure essence recomp stack for 8 weeks, but ill see what pure essence has on special by then

Jonc316 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Jonc316 said:

I'm thinking of the pure essence recomp stack for 8 weeks, but ill see what pure essence has on special by then

The new special for the month was posted today!

Jonc316 said:
haha well before i found you guys, I've always ordered from Bluesky peptides

Fuck me! We will get you some real quality so you can actually have a real sarms experience! Pure essence is night and day!

I know right! And I literally found you guys an hour after I placed my order with bluesky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonc316 said:
I know right! And I literally found you guys an hour after I placed my order with bluesky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least now you know brother.myou want to go with Pure Essence next time. There's honestly no comparison

Top Bottom