napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thr3e K1ngs - Darknet Supplier of things you probably don't need the darknet for

Partikkel

I've been a big believer in keeping my mouth shut until I have something to add, and I'm still incredibly new to the ''super'' supplements side of training. That being said, Dylan's videos on youtube have been a wealth of solid information (thank you for that, by the way), and I'm glad they have lead me here.

To get this out of the way, the vendor I'm reviewing spells his/her name without the numbers, but given where he chooses to do business, I didn't want to help search engines associate his name with selling gear. I also don't have any personal ties to them - needless to say the handle I've used for any darknet transactions isn't one I'm using on the clearnet, so any sort of referrals would probably just confuse the hell out of them.

I purchased 100 tablets (20mcg) of Genesis Clenbuterol and the transaction was fairly top notch. This probably wasn't something I needed to scour darknet marketplaces for, but after spending some time on the Evolutionary.org boards (and reading about them on these boards) I honestly felt it was a safer gamble to handle one of my first transactions this way instead of some of the ''legitimate'' clearnet suppliers. The vendors on these markets maintain their business like early eBay sellers did; a few shitty reviews will completely tank their business, so the successful ones are on top of their game and very willing to work out any problems in fear of someone labeling them a scammer.

These guys have apparently been around since the original Silk Road days, and are active on several current marketplaces (with something like 1000+ positive transactions on Agora alone). I don't want to blow up their opsec, so I won't go too much into how the package got to me (I can through PMs if anyone is really curious), but below are some shots of the ''unboxing.''

Out of the packaging. A bit beat up, but considering where it came from, it held up like a champ:
[attachment=2:39w4u2ln]sealedformyprotection.png[/attachment:39w4u2ln]

Actual bottle was completely undamaged:
[attachment=1:39w4u2ln]unboxed.png[/attachment:39w4u2ln]

Sorry for the potato like quality.
[attachment=0:39w4u2ln]tabs.png[/attachment:39w4u2ln]

It'll be another week or so before I dig into them, but I'll be sure to follow up on things. From the research I've done since receiving the order, this appears to be genuine and pharmaceutical grade - but obviously, if anyone here knows something I don't please let me know.

Also, I don't know how interested people would be, but I wouldn't mind putting up a bare bones ''Here's How To Darknet'' guide, maybe in exchange for some forgiveness for the I-know-you've-answered-these-but-I'm-paranoid questions I'll have later in the year when I am ready for my first cycle. :D

Anyhow, I hope this helps someone. I'm glad to be here and really dig what you guys are doing.

Attachments

• sealedformyprotection.png
    sealedformyprotection.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 97
  • unboxed.png
    unboxed.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 96
  • tabs.png
    tabs.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 96
Man that name itself looks sketchy let alone the packaging !! Clen is extremely easy to obtain brother just so you know.. but I suppose if the products are legit then thats all that really matters, good luck

I honestly didn't think Genesis was still in biz, maybe I have misread something here if so my bad.
Back in the day that brand really good stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

its all about the quality... thanks for the initial post... let us know what you experience bro!

Thanks for the feedback -

I actually just wrapped up my first 2 week run. I did some digging after your comments and found quite a bit on Genesis and how easily it is faked. I lucked out, and the manufacturing date on mine was 2012 (though, out of everything, I suppose a date is probably the easiest part of all this to counterfeit), and based on other people's reviews of this specific product on Agora I gave it a go.

Based on the side-effects, I'd say it was legit. By the time I was up to 100mcg my resting HR was a good 11-15 BPM higher than normal, my body temperature hovered around 99.3-99.5, and the cramps during the 2nd week were enough to kick my training right in the crotch. Even with a heavy dose of Taurine and Potassium in the mornings and following each WO, I wasn't able to finish a complete set of training.

I was roughly 11% BF starting, and am roughly 9% now, and that is more than I'd expect from the adjustments to diet alone. So - yay? Clen was one of those things I had on a pedestal for some reason, but after yawning and having my tongue cramp for 15 minutes, I think I'm all set.

Again, thanks for the feedback. This seems to be a pretty damn great and helpful community you guys have assembled.

tl;dr - Vendor is fine; Clen is kinda miserable.

Partikkel said:
Thanks for the feedback -

I actually just wrapped up my first 2 week run. I did some digging after your comments and found quite a bit on Genesis and how easily it is faked. I lucked out, and the manufacturing date on mine was 2012 (though, out of everything, I suppose a date is probably the easiest part of all this to counterfeit), and based on other people's reviews of this specific product on Agora I gave it a go.

Based on the side-effects, I'd say it was legit. By the time I was up to 100mcg my resting HR was a good 11-15 BPM higher than normal, my body temperature hovered around 99.3-99.5, and the cramps during the 2nd week were enough to kick my training right in the crotch. Even with a heavy dose of Taurine and Potassium in the mornings and following each WO, I wasn't able to finish a complete set of training.

I was roughly 11% BF starting, and am roughly 9% now, and that is more than I'd expect from the adjustments to diet alone. So - yay? Clen was one of those things I had on a pedestal for some reason, but after yawning and having my tongue cramp for 15 minutes, I think I'm all set.

Again, thanks for the feedback. This seems to be a pretty damn great and helpful community you guys have assembled.

tl;dr - Vendor is fine; Clen is kinda miserable.

thank you for the feedback and the assessment... you definitely had a legit product but that being said, THIS is why you will often see myself and several others steer many away from clen... its a risk vs reward you need to weight and i just cant put my head around finding more reward than risk with it... im glad you had a legit product and also saw what clen is all about... there are possible long term sides as well that you want no part of... trust me, there are far better methods and products to not only get the fat loss you desire but a multitude of other benefits... let me know anytime you need help and i will be more than happy to help!

Thanks Dylan!

I definitely appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it. It was one of those things I had to experience for myself; your videos had my head in the right place and I was as prepared as I could have been I think (though I don't think anything could have prepared me for tongue cramps). I didn't even get any of the sleep issues or tremors - so I know people have had it worse.

It's safe to add me to the list of people who will be dodging this stuff in the future.

Partikkel said:
Thanks Dylan!

I definitely appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it. It was one of those things I had to experience for myself; your videos had my head in the right place and I was as prepared as I could have been I think (though I don't think anything could have prepared me for tongue cramps). I didn't even get any of the sleep issues or tremors - so I know people have had it worse.

It's safe to add me to the list of people who will be dodging this stuff in the future.

Im sorry you had to have that experience but at least its over, you made it through and you can now move forward and learn from it and you can also help by letting others you know your experience so they don't make the same mistake... now its time to move forward...

take a look at my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com You can melt fat but now you won't have any of the side effects, you will have MANY other benefits including lean muscle, massive endurance increases, muscle hardening, healing, increase in good cholesterol and lipid profiles, lowering of bad cholesterol, little to no side effects and feeling on top of the world and the list goes on... I would be happy to set you up a cycle etc... just let me know bro...

Top Bottom