napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

This is not the swap meet

Phurious, you are a great source and active on here. I've never ordered from you but plan to possibly in the future. I definitely respect you. I gotta say tho your thread here is a turn off. The attitude is not professional sounding and not needed. A simple "please don't place an order and not pay" would have been enough. Not "I'm not fuckin walmart" . Sorry bro but Im just looking out for your good rep.

I can see why it would be a turn off to certain people. Because they jave never been in my shoes. Deal with what i deal with kn a daily basis. Put my life and freedom at risk everyday to provide you all woth great product. You havnt ever taken a payment on sunday to have a guy ask u on sunday if it shipped and then proceed ro email u everyday there after twice a day. Even tho u informed him of the peocessing policy and made it public numerous times. Then you give them the trackig and they immediatly process to email you saying oh it says no info or invalid. Like no kidding i just shipped it. Did u think u were going to check the tracking the same day u get it and its gonna say out for delivery. Dont sit there and tell me whats a turn off when you havnt ever been on this end and have no clue what its like.

All most of you are doing is on your end expecting to pay on a mon and get ot tues. its not reality.

And i think its high time cutomers are held just as accountable as us sources.

PHURIOUS

Adrenaline needs a thread for info collectors. Only the labs on this board can post in the thread the names of people that are guilty of it. A good guy/bad guy list.

I can see why it would be a turn off to certain people. Because they jave never been in my shoes. Deal with what i deal with kn a daily basis. Put my life and freedom at risk everyday to provide you all woth great product. You havnt ever taken a payment on sunday to have a guy ask u on sunday if it shipped and then proceed ro email u everyday there after twice a day. Even tho u informed him of the peocessing policy and made it public numerous times. Then you give them the trackig and they immediatly process to email you saying oh it says no info or invalid. Like no kidding i just shipped it. Did u think u were going to check the tracking the same day u get it and its gonna say out for delivery. Dont sit there and tell me whats a turn off when you havnt ever been on this end and have no clue what its like.

All most of you are doing is on your end expecting to pay on a mon and get ot tues. its not reality.

PHURIOUS

Gotta say I hate that also man

But. That doesnt mean i wont continue to serve all the good people here for their needs. But more maybe think about it sometimes from our side. And have a little more respect and decency for us. We are people too

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

Since you want to come at me crooked over trying to help you, I'll point a few things out.

1 I can sit here and say I'm turned off. Why? Cause this is a forum of people discussing things.

2 you are here to make money. Not just for the goodness of your heart. That involves dealing with customers. Good and bad.

3 I'm not going to ever be a source cause Ivery got 2 kids and would never put them in the position of coming to visit me in a jail cell. You made that choice and we're not forced.

Soo lower your test or tren dose and calm down some. BTW you definitely lost me as a customer now out of pure principal. I always pay and never hound my sources. Ask roids24 and pharmalady. We can't count xeno cause he turned bad lol.

Since you want to come at me crooked over trying to help you, I'll point a few things out.

1 I can sit here and say I'm turned off. Why? Cause this is a forum of people discussing things.

2 you are here to make money. Not just for the goodness of your heart. That involves dealing with customers. Good and bad.

3 I'm not going to ever be a source cause Ivery got 2 kids and would never put them in the position of coming to visit me in a jail cell. You made that choice and we're not forced.

Soo lower your test or tren dose and calm down some. BTW you definitely lost me as a customer now out of pure principal. I always pay and never hound my sources. Ask roids24 and pharmalady. We can't count xeno cause he turned bad lol.

Crooked? Im pretty sure i came straight forward. As YOU are judging me having never been in my shoes. Have you?

Lost u as a customer? You were never a customer my friend. If you were you would know just like the many faithfuls out there i go above and beyond a source. Ask ANYONE who has bought from me about things they recieved. The meal plans i helped create them. The cycle i help them with because they cant decide what would be best. Dont you dare judge me. As you dont know ME. im not just here to make money. I pour my heeart blood sweat and twars into this shit every day 12-15 hrs a day and help everyone i can. Ask around. Ask how many people i have sent free shit to. To HELP them and they wernt even a customer. You got it all wrong bud. And thats fine. But this has nothing to do with my test or tren dose. It has to do wirh showing courtesy to sources. The same courtesy they show YOU!!!

PHURIOUS

Im done in this thread even tho its mine.

In closing. Respect your sources.

PHURIOUS

This should all be a no brainier. If you start the communication process with a source through email, negotiate product and payment information, then you have started an ORDER, and are expected to follow through. This is not something in my mind that is tolerable when people don't hold up their end of the deal.

Like said, as,ing for a list is one thing, but once you start communicating about prices and products it shows intent to buy and that process should never be started unless you are going to do so. Please don't waste a sources time

i mean im not sure what happened here. If the problem is to much comminication and no purchase has a source upset.they certainly are entitled to set their own standards of who they deal with.Its their business.But ill stay out of it, if that is the case

but as a board, so soon as someone asks for payment information..and receives it and doesnt place an order..without a very good excuse. they is enough to get blacklisted by the source and maybe other sources will choose to follow also. We simply cant have that.Its dangerous practice especially for domestic sources.Again payment info DOESNT include asking for a list or discussing prices.Payment info is who and where you sending the money etc etc.

i mean im not sure what happened here. If the problem is to much comminication and no purchase has a source upset.they certainly are entitled to set their own standards of who they deal with.Its their business.But ill stay out of it, if that is the case

but as a board, so soon as someone asks for payment information..and receives it and doesnt place an order..without a very good excuse. they is enough to get blacklisted by the source and maybe other sources will choose to follow also. We simply cant have that.Its dangerous practice especially for domestic sources.Again payment info DOESNT include asking for a list or discussing prices.Payment info is who and where you sending the money etc etc.

Yes correct in a few cases payment info was given and a price given with an intent statingg they will pay day x and then no contact after that.

Altho i do feel some kind of communication or response would be nice when asking for a list of products and prices to never even say thank you just dissappear and order nothing or inquire about nothing. If thats what people wanna do why even ask in the first place. To me thats info collection. Not actually wanting a list to make a purchase.

But basically yes you got the gist of the post

PHURIOUS

It's sad that threads like this even have to be made. Its all common sense and simply respecting your source. We appreciate you brother and all that you do.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It's sad that threads like this even have to be made. Its all common sense and simply respecting your source. We appreciate you brother and all that you do.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

No worries just needed to vent a little.

PHURIOUS

Completely understandable man. I just find it ridiculous how many people need reminders like this on how to navigate when dealing with sources.

Ya. Its true. I dont think they always see us as human beings. Just robots sitting by the computer waiting for the next order. We have families and lives just like everyone else

PHURIOUS

Ya. Its true. I dont think they always see us as human beings. Just robots sitting by the computer waiting for the next order. We have families and lives just like everyone else

PHURIOUS
Yea I think the problem is when someone has been a "consumer/customer" thier whole life, they can't possibly understand what it's like to be on the other side. Especially in this generation with peoples "now" mentalities. We know you're a one man army but the next guy may look at you like a robot meant to serve. Sad but what can we do man...

Yea I think the problem is when someone has been a "consumer/customer" thier whole life, they can't possibly understand what it's like to be on the other side. Especially in this generation with peoples "now" mentalities. We know you're a one man army but the next guy may look at you like a robot meant to serve. Sad but what can we do man...

Just keep on truckin. Lol

PHURIOUS

I can understand I like straight bros myself and nothing wrong about shooting it straight. Much respect I will -- right now I'm just looking at more proviron and either armosin or armidex before I fire back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom