Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

This is my cycle - what do you think?

MontyPrimo

Member
Member
I have had an serious injury, and not after a couple of years I am back in game and training pretty well. Ofcourse, it is

not even close to what I was before, but still pretty good. So now I am going to cycle the following stack:
Sustanon 700 mgs per week
Anadrol 50 mgs per day
Trenbolone 250 mgs per week
Equipoise 500 mgs per week

I would like to make some clean and lean gains, so I am also considering to add in there some T3 and Clenbuterol - what do

you guys think? Obviously, the size is priority for me, but I don't want all the water and fat either. Any suggestions?
 
I am sorry to hear about the injury you've had, but I am glad to see you back in sport, and congratulate you on this feat. As for the cycle, it needs some changes.
1. Reduce the sustanon dosage to 500 mgs per week - there is no need for such high dosages.
2. Don't use anadrol - it is completely unsuitable for the other steroids in the stack, and it has very harsh side effects, which is not necessary when returining into the sport.
3. Add some Cardarine GW-501516 - it will add quality to the cycle without any side effects at all. What's more, it will greatly reduce the side effects experienced with trenbolone.
4. Use aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.
5. Keep Cabergoline in hand in case prolactin issues arise from trenbolone use.
6. In spite of the fact that trenbolone is an injectable, it is still liver toxic, so you will need a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.

Two weeks after the cycle run the perfect PCT of Clomid, Nolvadex, Cardarine (or Ostarine), HCGenerate ES, N2Guard.

Don't use in any case clenbuterol or T3. All of these compounds (clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedrine, T3/4) were not meant for fat loss of performance enhancement, and the dosages you need for such results will cause a lot of side effects. Besides, these compounds will not only burn fat, but they will also eat up your lean mass, which is not good. Better use Cardarine Gw and N2Slin for this purpose, as they are completely safe, were designed for these purposes, and they are very effective.
 
Top Bottom