napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking about running Clen but never have b4 any good or bad opinions?

Gymbeast429

Heard a lot about running Clen to get lean and cut but never ran this before and don't know any sources and wanted some real honest opinion from people that know what they're talking about before I consider it...

Dont. Its one of the absolute worst things you could put in your body. There are a ton of threads here on this garbage and the risks/heart damage are no where near worth it! I know it isnt what you want to hear but trust me. Steer clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha thanks bro appreciate it any good advice on cutting/leaning cycles i bulk n gain easy but lack definition id like to see...

I'd personally never run clen. Too risky and come on, if you can't lose bodyfat through diet and cardio you don't have the dedication for this lifestyle

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I have done so...but still would like to see a real shredded look also my wife is the one who was mostly interested in clen but got me curious...when i bulk i eat heavy and as much as i can really...but dieting i get stricter and do cardio..but as i said if anything helps increase results to acheive a more shredded look im in...

Also...i cant help but think to myself ..if a man works out hard as fuck for years...but hits a plateau. ..wanting to get bigger stronger and break records if he resorts to cycles does this mean hes not dedicated....its the same thing brother. ..if i wanna cut n lean out but want better results for a stronger look and more intense fat loss this means im not dedicated? Not sure that makes alotta sense i am very dedicated kill myself in the gym 2 hours plus 5 to 6 days a week...i know all about dedication but i dont have money or means to hire trainers or people to sponge off of to be further educated on what to do or things ive yet to learn..so i resort to here and learn from whoever is willing to educate...not trying to get into keyboard battle with you but just saying ...

Yeah ive decided to pass only hearing bad about it...but do wonder whats the best types of cutting cycles some of you here have ran n suggest?

SARMS are nice on a high protein calorie restriction. S-4, GW for cheapest option up to SR, GW, S-4, RAD for a really nice cut stack. Depends on goals and how much you want to spend. Check out nutrition sticky by Rick also. You may want to do a new post about cutting SARMS stack advice. Just follow sticky on info needed and the advice will flood in! U can probably count on one hand dudes that will respond or even read a clen q other than too say its dumb...lol

Last edited:
Heard a lot about running Clen to get lean and cut but never ran this before and don't know any sources and wanted some real honest opinion from people that know what they're talking about before I consider it...

forget clen bro. its dangerous. side effects not good.

GW or SR9009 is better option

Anytime! Clen can increase collagen in the heart which is an inelastic fiber which enlarges it while interrupting electric impulses, think stroke, decreases its blood pumping efficiency and may even enlarge your aorta while exercising causing rupture; think death. If answering stopped you from using it it was well worth the time!

hey bro, its not about money for trainers etc.. the training is a huge part, absolutely, but diet is FAR more important and that is the downfall of many.. that is far and away the most difficult yet most important aspect of all of this... we all hit plateaus but many times, there are tweaks and changes needed first... clen is the dirtiest compound you could run and will be even worse on your wife... you have far better, safer, more effective and sustainable options... clen IS NOT sustainable, you cannot run it absorbent lengths etc.. it will eventually kill you... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help YOU BOTH do this the safe way, the most effective way and the most sustainable way... let me know and im happy to help

Also...i cant help but think to myself ..if a man works out hard as fuck for years...but hits a plateau. ..wanting to get bigger stronger and break records if he resorts to cycles does this mean hes not dedicated....its the same thing brother. ..if i wanna cut n lean out but want better results for a stronger look and more intense fat loss this means im not dedicated? Not sure that makes alotta sense i am very dedicated kill myself in the gym 2 hours plus 5 to 6 days a week...i know all about dedication but i dont have money or means to hire trainers or people to sponge off of to be further educated on what to do or things ive yet to learn..so i resort to here and learn from whoever is willing to educate...not trying to get into keyboard battle with you but just saying ...
Valid point about dedication. From what I've heard and read the results aren't anything spectacular. And the risks are just too high. I'm constantly trying to lean out a little too, not shredded, just lean.

Valid point about dedication. From what I've heard and read the results aren't anything spectacular. And the risks are just too high. I'm constantly trying to lean out a little too, not shredded, just lean.

absolutely bro... the risks vs reward are not even fucking close... i mean its a landslide because the fat loss is not even sustainable... you cant run clen that long or that many times and trust me, people gain the weight back far more often than not... at what cost? to lose weight a few weeks or months, cause heart damage and then what??? its the most ridiculous drug out there...

Thanks everyone definitely gonna stay away from the clen but now after reading definitely curious about sarms which is something i knew nothing about id definitely love and appreciate the help bro educate me on what to get what to dose etc etc...really appreciate the reply and suggestions brother so yes id definitely be up for ur help :)

Thanks everyone definitely gonna stay away from the clen but now after reading definitely curious about sarms which is something i knew nothing about id definitely love and appreciate the help bro educate me on what to get what to dose etc etc...really appreciate the reply and suggestions brother so yes id definitely be up for ur help :)
okay cool bro... here's what i need from you... stats for both you and your wife... age/height/weight/body fat? SPECIFIC goals for each so i can dial this in perfect for you... let me know and i'll get you going on the right track! i dont obtain goals, i surpass them!

Top Bottom