napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

THE SCUM AT EVO CONTINUES... PLEASE READ!

That's crazy glad I never visited that place, don't know them and don't want to!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
That's crazy glad I never visited that place, don't know them and don't want to!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

consider yourself truly blessed for that brother! seriously... noone should have to be around that type of low class scum... even a bad person doesn't deserve that shit but especially good people like everyone here...

9th Wonder said:
I'm the person that looks at what everyone else is doing and does the exact opposite. I know I'm at home cause people are saying not come here.

It's funny too cause I haven't seen any other board where the leaders are giving full cycle layout and going into highly detailed explanations.

THANK YOU for pointing this out and i would love for someone to come on here and show me ANY forum where the administration and staff puts in the time and effort as done here and has the QUALITY of members like we have here that genuinely care about each other... IF ANYONE HAS NOTICED THUS FAR, EVEN WHEN THERE ARE DIFFERING OPINIONS OR NEWBIE TYPE QUESTIONS, NOONE GETS FLAMED OR PUT DOWN... THE ONLY QUESTION THAT IS INTOLERABLE IS THE FUCKING "WILL I KEEP MY GAINS QUESTION" BUT OTHER THAN THAT ALL QUESTIONS GO!! :lol:

THAT QUESTION IS INTOLERABLE THOUGH!!!!!! :D

9th Wonder said:
RickRock said:
9th Wonder said:
I'm the person that looks at what everyone else is doing and does the exact opposite. I know I'm at home cause people are saying not come here.

It's funny too cause I haven't seen any other board where the leaders are giving full cycle layout and going into highly detailed explanations.

Because that's what we do here brother. Everyone is family, and we go out of our way to help each and every individual, no matter what it takes....with no bullshit, honesty and truth. Those are the values this forum is based on

You have been helping people for years man. Thanks for your dedication to helping others brother. You are exactly who I was referring too when I made that comment bud.

Thank you very much man. I TRULY appreciate those kind words. I really do. That means a lot to me. This forum is a place I love and enjoy, so it's even more motivation for me to get back to doing what I love with helping out people the best way I possibly can

RickRock said:
9th Wonder said:
RickRock said:
9th Wonder said:

Because that's what we do here brother. Everyone is family, and we go out of our way to help each and every individual, no matter what it takes....with no bullshit, honesty and truth. Those are the values this forum is based on

You have been helping people for years man. Thanks for your dedication to helping others brother. You are exactly who I was referring too when I made that comment bud.

Thank you very much man. I TRULY appreciate those kind words. I really do. That means a lot to me. This forum is a place I love and enjoy, so it's even more motivation for me to get back to doing what I love with helping out people the best way I possibly can

Just like you and I have discussed together at great lengths... This is what it's all about and this is why and how we got started... I know I am at guilt far more than you brother but we both got lost along the way from doing what we enjoy, what we wanted to do the entire time and what we believed in morally and ethically... The important thing is we caught it early enough and we are making up for it a million times over and I KNOW that we BOTH will and are doing everything we can for EVERYONE as much as possible and will only continue to do and provide more...

Top Bottom