napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The official 44 theme song

Update.... so this dude merkules (to anyone that watched the video) has some pretty intense scars on his face. So I did a little research and he was attacked by a bat and a machete when he was in his teens. Like who the fuck is going around welding a machete with a trained-to-attack bat on a leash?? That's one bad ass attack animal

Update.... so this dude merkules (to anyone that watched the video) has some pretty intense scars on his face. So I did a little research and he was attacked by a bat and a machete when he was in his teens. Like who the fuck is going around welding a machete with a trained-to-attack bat on a leash?? That's one bad ass attack animal

Brah... a freaking attack bat??? Or a baseball bat??? That dude either got attacked by one of three people, Batman, Dracula, or Barry Bonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh.... I guess it could have been a baseball bat. I just pictured a chapo type with a machete and a rabid bat on a leash. Lol.

Brah... a freaking attack bat??? Or a baseball bat??? That dude either got attacked by one of three people, Batman, Dracula, or Barry Bonds.

And here i go thinking it was a some kind of snitch scar... Now i know it had to be Batman, always be Batman

Dying right now!!! Busted the fuck out laughing, mind you im at work and one of my patients told to shut up hes trying to sleep 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom