napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Great fertility Debate....

nvusimages

Ok Bros... Need some science and any experience anyone may have... Been having a bit of a debate about whether or not you can still get a woman pregnant while on cycle. I have heard some say as long as you are using HCG others say it doesnt matter at all and i feel as though because of how it shuts us down we dont produce strong soldiers while on cycle... I know we got a lot of brothers on here that can shed some light on this subject and thier personal experiences on what the odds are of conceiving while on cycle... Of any sort...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

From what I understand it's quite possible to still be fertile. I know some pro bodybuilders have kids, right? I'm interested to know more, though, so I'll let someone with more knowledge on the subject chime in.

My wife and I conceived while I was on cycle while I was cruising right after a blast...I was taking test cyp 200mg anastrozole .5mg 3 times a week and hcg at 250iu eod. My daughter is now two years old and perfectly healthy

Ok Bros... Need some science and any experience anyone may have... Been having a bit of a debate about whether or not you can still get a woman pregnant while on cycle. I have heard some say as long as you are using HCG others say it doesnt matter at all and i feel as though because of how it shuts us down we dont produce strong soldiers while on cycle... I know we got a lot of brothers on here that can shed some light on this subject and thier personal experiences on what the odds are of conceiving while on cycle... Of any sort...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US
I'm actually not even sure why this is even debated anymore. You can absolutely get a woman pregnant while on cycle. It happens all the time, and HCG is not even needed. Yes, serm count goes down, but it only takes one strong swimmer to make it to the promised land. Just take a look at all the ifbb pro bodybuilders that have had kids the last few years. Them guys run more juice than just about everyone and never come off

My wife and I conceived while I was on cycle while I was cruising right after a blast...I was taking test cyp 200mg anastrozole .5mg 3 times a week and hcg at 250iu eod. My daughter is now two years old and perfectly healthy

awesome man grats

I'm actually not even sure why this is even debated anymore. You can absolutely get a woman pregnant while on cycle. It happens all the time, and HCG is not even needed. Yes, serm count goes down, but it only takes one strong swimmer to make it to the promised land. Just take a look at all the ifbb pro bodybuilders that have had kids the last few years. Them guys run more juice than just about everyone and never come off

lol the promised land.

True. sperm count goes down, ok so lower chance of pregnancy but still doesnt matter, a supposed 1% chance can still happen.

I got my wife preg when off cycle. and right after she got preg I went on a cycle then onto TRT. Since then I have delivered the goods for 2 years many many times and my wife hasnt got pregnant.

And we timed it around ovulation quite few times and nothing. So Im gonna say Im shoot blanks now.

Also a buddy of mine was sterile and had to come off and take fertility drugs to get his wife pregnant.

You would have to do some MAJOR steroids in order to make yourself sterile. Like multiple Bostin Lloyd cycles. lol

This is just one of those rumors that get twisted into fact. Your sperm count does go down, but not enough to be sterile.

This is like the myth that you can't get a girl pregnant while she's on her period. Bullshit on that one!

basically, it just makes it more difficult... for some, quite a bit more and others not nearly as bad... it just makes it a more difficult process but in no way is it impossible...

basically, it just makes it more difficult... for some, quite a bit more and others not nearly as bad... it just makes it a more difficult process but in no way is it impossible...

yeah, dude you and I both know life isnt in our hands. we dont give or take life, in the end, its up to God himself. just like people that are "barren" having kids..

ok bros I am going to sound like drb here. In the testicles are cells called leydig cells and these get activated by leutinzing hormone and folicle stimulating hormne. LH and FSH. This causes an abundance of sperm cells in the testosterone that is produced in the testicles. When you gear up ,you turn this natural test production either way down, or somewhat. In some men it only gets turned off to about 50%. So when your gear shuts down your natty test it is also shuting down SOME sperm production..BUT that does not necessarliy mean 100%. Most men DO NOT get total 100% shutdown. Therefore...yes you still have sperm avaliable to chase down the eggs with the X and Y's. Now of course we know that your sperm count will be diminished to some degree but we never know by how much. Key point--sperm cells are delivered into your natty test.

When I heard dad preaching no aas until 25 I asked what is the point, and why did you do as a first cycle 5 months of dbol with no problem? Answer-My test don't shutdown easy and never has.Therefore he never even used pct when it did become available. So my dad had 5 boys...means his x was shutdown...lol. OR is it his combo of test/deca/tuna stack? No it was just him...and I think we can all come to feel for ourselves when we lay off a cycle how we feel. I feel fine coming off and I am a super tren fan. I also conceived 3 children while juiced pretty heavily.
Keep in mind .. how fertile or sterile you are has nothing to do with the size of the wad. The wad juice is made in the prostate and this is not regulated by test.

ok bros I am going to sound like drb here. In the testicles are cells called leydig cells and these get activated by leutinzing hormone and folicle stimulating hormne. LH and FSH. This causes an abundance of sperm cells in the testosterone that is produced in the testicles. When you gear up ,you turn this natural test production either way down, or somewhat. In some men it only gets turned off to about 50%. So when your gear shuts down your natty test it is also shuting down SOME sperm production..BUT that does not necessarliy mean 100%. Most men DO NOT get total 100% shutdown. Therefore...yes you still have sperm avaliable to chase down the eggs with the X and Y's. Now of course we know that your sperm count will be diminished to some degree but we never know by how much. Key point--sperm cells are delivered into your natty test.

When I heard dad preaching no aas until 25 I asked what is the point, and why did you do as a first cycle 5 months of dbol with no problem? Answer-My test don't shutdown easy and never has.Therefore he never even used pct when it did become available. So my dad had 5 boys...means his x was shutdown...lol. OR is it his combo of test/deca/tuna stack? No it was just him...and I think we can all come to feel for ourselves when we lay off a cycle how we feel. I feel fine coming off and I am a super tren fan. I also conceived 3 children while juiced pretty heavily.
Keep in mind .. how fertile or sterile you are has nothing to do with the size of the wad. The wad juice is made in the prostate and this is not regulated by test.
Very very good post brother. Solid information, and thank you very much for sharing!

that's as good as this could be said! thanks bro!

Top Bottom