napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video The dangers of high estrogen from steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
Question Dylan: You talk about E2/Test level ratios...Does that mean you can keep your E2 levels higher when you elevate your Test levels? Example: If I run a 3,000 Test level (bloods) can I also run my E2 higher? Typically...My E2 (off cycle) is about 5-7 percent of my test level.
(Off cycle BW just before my last cycle Test 573 / E2 29). I hope I'm not confusing everyone. Basically, I'm asking is it ok to have a higher E2 level with elevated Test Levels as long as it's close to the percentage/difference when off cycle? FYI...I am not sensitive to E2.

Thank you,
SS

Question Dylan: You talk about E2/Test level ratios...Does that mean you can keep your E2 levels higher when you elevate your Test levels? Example: If I run a 3,000 Test level (bloods) can I also run my E2 higher? Typically...My E2 (off cycle) is about 5-7 percent of my test level.
(Off cycle BW just before my last cycle Test 573 / E2 29). I hope I'm not confusing everyone. Basically, I'm asking is it ok to have a higher E2 level with elevated Test Levels as long as it's close to the percentage/difference when off cycle? FYI...I am not sensitive to E2.

Thank you,
SS
Make a thread boss

Top Bottom