napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The cheaters thread!!!

TX TERROR

This one is for the cheaters!

What is you're favorite cheat meal?
I just got a new place and it happens to be right next to my ultimate weakness... In-n-Out burger.....

Let the cheating comense.....

Attachments

• in and out.jpg
    in and out.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 42
American deli...philly cheese steak...although it's steak and veggies but it has mayo and cheese on it....frigging amazing

I'm not going lie. Always honest abe here..
Don't watch my diet. Knew what. My redneck ass was taught, eat whatever your wife makes. And finish your plate..
I'll post up what I'm about to smash...

^I too am passive when it comes to my diet, for me i am lucky to have a very high metabolism. Plus i stay fasted, and do alot of cardio

I stay below 8% bodyfat year round, so very lean. However I do cheat 3 days per week on my workout days. Two meat mountain sandwiches with a large curly fry was my last one!
232066b83b249e98822f9c5db5860e55.jpg

I stay below 8% bodyfat year round, so very lean. However I do cheat 3 days per week on my workout days. Two meat mountain sandwiches with a large curly fry was my last one!
232066b83b249e98822f9c5db5860e55.jpg

I let myself hit a fluffy 10-12 lol. in and out is just too good. now that I live by it we may see 15...

Only time i bring my BF down below 10 is when i am going on vacation usually once a year, other than that i prefer to eat and enjoy food. I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyone that prefers to stay very lean year round, but its just not for me. Now if i was putting on large amounts of body fat or upwards of 12-15% or if my metabolism was slow then im sure this would be a different case. I am at a consistent idle of 10%

Only time i bring my BF down below 10 is when i am going on vacation usually once a year, other than that i prefer to eat and enjoy food. I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyone that prefers to stay very lean year round, but its just not for me. Now if i was putting on large amounts of body fat or upwards of 12-15% or if my metabolism was slow then im sure this would be a different case. I am at a consistent idle of 10%

I actually find it quite easy to maintain my condition. I love food too much too, but I have a nice system that balances everything out well. I eat clean all day every day, except for my one last meal of the day on workout days which is that cheat meal. And I usually go all out on that meal as you can see. It's nothing for me to kill a couple triple cheeseburgers, large fries and a shake, or a whole large pizza, 20 or 30 chicken wings.....lol you get the idea

carb me up baby,, al about some ice cream now and then,, or a coke...
PIZZA (usually at planet failness) mmm love me some rice..

I'm gonna say my two favorites which are tied neither wins but man I love them are Marco's NY style with pepperoni and mushrooms or a 3 patty 5 guys with cheese, mayo, mushrooms and A1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately my "bad" meals is pepperoni pizza.
But my very favorite is pernil!!!!
Oh my gosh pernil for those who do not know is a pork shoulder seasoned with a whole lot of salt and garlic on the skin, slow roasted until it is so tender it falls off of the bone!!!!

This morning I trained legs before work drank my protein and my post meal was a whole apple pie and a rockstar lol

I am sure if I added body fat drb would be sending me cases of tuna. My weakness is like his...if we cheat then it will be no more than one time per week. He scarfs a small can of cashews for his cheat, but for me it is freshly caught shrimp battered and fried. When we are together we also like to fry a turkey in peanut oil. Neither of us eat any restaurant food.Even our cheats are home made.

I am sure if I added body fat drb would be sending me cases of tuna. My weakness is like his...if we cheat then it will be no more than one time per week. He scarfs a small can of cashews for his cheat, but for me it is freshly caught shrimp battered and fried. When we are together we also like to fry a turkey in peanut oil. Neither of us eat any restaurant food.Even our cheats are home made.

That's pretty disciplined brother. I have much respect for you and Drb. Dylan is very regimented as well, and doesn't do cheat meals. I myself like to indulge so I enjoy my cheats when they come around lol

Top Bottom