napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Injection Sites: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Do you know the best areas for injection? Do you know the different methods, needle necessity etc.? Learn these answers and much more from my new video...

The Best Injection Sites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry5sgVZXDzM&feature=youtu.be

This should certainly help clear up a lot of confusion when it comes to pinning and the different sites and methods for each. There seems to be an abundance of questions related to this topic, so I'm happy to see this video made

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It sums it up in laymen terms but as he mentioned in the video you need to see specifics . VG is a prize winner , lats are great , shoulders have spots to stay away from and the thigh is like russian roulette . Most diagrams I have seen dont show or mention the nerves that need to be addressed. I like to look at the greys anatomy book for the nerves . Is the a really good place to reference .

The site is a nice find . been watching the vids and trying to understand the sarms program . will more than likely just ask the best way after awhile just to get it right .

The site is a nice find . been watching the vids and trying to understand the sarms program . will more than likely just ask the best way after awhile just to get it right .

im glad the videos are helping... im always happy to help so let me know when you have any questions

Ive been on several boards this is by far the best everyone here looks out for each other . nobody trying too sell you bullshit supplaments or forcing there companie and the sources here are all top quality great gear fast TA nobody gets ripped off best place by far

Ya I agree. No Tom foolery here.
Good vid. This will help a lot of people. I myself love lats, pecs and VG.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It sums it up in laymen terms but as he mentioned in the video you need to see specifics . VG is a prize winner , lats are great , shoulders have spots to stay away from and the thigh is like russian roulette . Most diagrams I have seen dont show or mention the nerves that need to be addressed. I like to look at the greys anatomy book for the nerves . Is the a really good place to reference .

You really don't have to get technical or overthink any injection site. There is specific spots that work very well, even for quads when you stick to the right area. It just becomes a fact of knowing exactly where those particular areas are, and properly assessing what needle is adequate for that area

not getting tech. or overthinking and I have no issues but there is absolutely room for concern when hitting the thighs , glutes and well everywhere else . So i wld definitely argue that one with u . If your just coming into this game then the knowledge where not to hit is immense and will save much time down . I.e a chart , voila.

not getting tech. or overthinking and I have no issues but there is absolutely room for concern when hitting the thighs , glutes and well everywhere else . So i wld definitely argue that one with u . If your just coming into this game then the knowledge where not to hit is immense and will save much time down . I.e a chart , voila.

I'm not saying there isn't any concern bro. There's always going to be concern, but it is really not complicated at all. With a little information about the right site, and injection technique, it's really quite simple to have a smooth and successful injection at any of these sites.

I just don't touch quads. They are a fucking mine field. Tried many a time to make it work haha went through cycles of pain and agony from each pin. It's just not ment to be for me lol. No chart. No diagram.

See the point there though. No chart or diagram will help. There will always be people like me for example jm that just don't fit the guide.

People have nerves in relative areas. They have veins in relative areas. Some have different structure all together.

Basically all you can do is go off the standard hope for the best and modify from there.

I just don't touch quads. They are a fucking mine field. Tried many a time to make it work haha went through cycles of pain and agony from each pin. It's just not ment to be for me lol. No chart. No diagram.

See the point there though. No chart or diagram will help. There will always be people like me for example jm that just don't fit the guide.

People have nerves in relative areas. They have veins in relative areas. Some have different structure all together.

Basically all you can do is go off the standard hope for the best and modify from there.

I also agree with you there. Quads are not for everyone, and can certainly be problematic for a lot of people. For me they are relatively painless and easy without issue

ive slowly worked my way back to quads because i did a number on my delts for too long... i always end up with minor pip later in my quads but nothing too awful and it turns out to be an easier injection... there is a lot of room for error there but once you get dialed in and kind of know your way around, its far less of an issue

Hi Dylan, do you still have this video reuploaded somewhere?, I still get PIP and want to see if my injection technique is off. thanks

Hi Dylan, do you still have this video reuploaded somewhere?, I still get PIP and want to see if my injection technique is off. thanks
Where are you pinning, what needle size, what compounds, concentration, and what technique? (Speed, etc)

Just run the syringe under hot water prior to injecting.. especially with long esters this makes a huge difference

Rick, Im using a 1 inch 23g. I have tried pinning glutes at first but stay away. Now I do delts and glutes. So far the least pips been in glutes.

Thanks for the link Dylan

Thanks specimen, I forgot to do that part yesterday.

Have you ever felt before and have had any issues with injection site getting very tight and feeling blown up like a welt? It seems to be the norm for me since I started. I even had my friend who has a lot of practice with this help and it still happens.

Last edited:
Top Bottom