napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best bulking cycle for a newbie

maxxT

what's up guys, I'm 29 years old ,5'6 tall and weight 130 pounds , what would be the ideal cycle to gain mass with those stats ? I am already familiar with a good training and dieting routine , I just need an advice on steroids, a buddy of mine suggested me to run deca,test, and dbol together, 200 mg per week of each one for 6 weeks, how does it sound? thanks for answers.

Damn, your pretty light to try them. I.did that before years ago and grew so fast that my bones and tendons hurt so bad. Be careful going too fast

Almost grew 30lb in a month, had a good diet and workout program. I think.I.went too big on weights too, so just take it easy

what's up guys, I'm 29 years old ,5'6 tall and weight 130 pounds , what would be the ideal cycle to gain mass with those stats ? I am already familiar with a good training and dieting routine , I just need an advice on steroids, a buddy of mine suggested me to run deca,test, and dbol together, 200 mg per week of each one for 6 weeks, how does it sound? thanks for answers.

This is a bad cycle suggestions. First of all, all beginners should start off with just one compound - testosterone. Then, add one compound per cycle in order to make sure you are reacting well to each particular steroid, and have an easier time figuring out which ones work well for you, and which don't. Then 6 weeks are too few for such a long lasting steroid as Deca durabolin - it will take like 2-3 weeks to just start working well, so you would not benefit from it. Also, I see that he made no suggestions on the ancillaries, and they are imperative for such a cycle.

Anyhow, you are indeed too light for steroids. You should start off with eating more, and perhaps do a SARMs cycle first - it will get your body well conditioned for AAS use, and get you used to cycling PED's. SARMs are non-hormonal, so there is no need to be concerned with hormonal disbalance. Also, they don't cause any side effects at all, so there is no need for so many ancillaries on the cycle, and you will be well off with just a 4 week mini-PCT. However, their results will be more than noticeable for you, and will have a higher quality, making it easier to keep those gains after the cycle.

Top Bottom