napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The 44 Thought of The Day: August 04, 2016

44YOGearHead

First and foremost... Thank goodness for gear.
So last night as I was reading threads on the source page I read a comment that 44 being 44 took as being aggressive in nature and I was wrong. I'm smart enough to know that I see things a certain way and usually that way is wrong 7 times outta 10 mood dependent. See my wife asked me a dumb ass'd question about sending my nephew $200 that I told him I would for a report card. The kid has the misfortune of being a bright kid with a fat, dumb ass for a mother, a fat, pregnant dumb ass sister and a knowledge repellent brother who thinks he has some attributes of intelligence- false hope IMO. When you're surrounded by idiots and have no example of what right looks like and your mother is mad at the world because she's 48 yo, single, obese as hell and has thus far amounted to shit on lifes food chain you're disadvantaged. Honestly I could give two shits, but my wife asked about the money which conviently is 3 days after her sister asked to get $200 for supposedly getting items their mother needed... which when asked what it was never responded back (this means she needed the money for her own rent, or to not be broke after paying rent and knew using the mother as an excuse would mean not having to pay it back). See, my in-laws keep me in a hostile mood, they keep my mind seeing everything as a hostile act and therefore when someone simply asked me to post a pic I took it as if they doubted me being who/what I am. I apologize for that, because it was all shit and giggles, but I was in the zone so my vision was skewed. Now I'm gonna send the money in an envelope addressed to my nephew, in the form of a money order just to inconvience his grubby pawed mother who will in fact take the money herself because she's that type of cunt. I'm gonna let my nephew know I sent it priority mail for him so he is expecting it, this way his mother can't pretend it never came. I have half a mind to personally deliver it and put the cash in his hands in her face just so when she takes it after I leave he can store that in his brain and resent the piss outta her. I am that dickish.
I'd rather spend the money on gear, but The 44 keeps his word and this is an opportunity for her to do the right thing, or make her son hate her guts and both are opportunities that shouldn't be passed upon. I hate shitty parents bro's... when I retired I could'a took a job making 6 figures, but opted to see that my son was afforded the level of care a young student-athlete needs to get recruited ( I did all his film, emailed over 400 coaches, hired 3 recruiting services, sent him to camps across the country as far as Montana... Go Griz! and just in general am a all star dad ). Hell I make that sitting on my ass anyways so to work a full day just to double my income when I can lift whenever I choose seems dumb as hell to me, besides my art work sells at a minimum of 2k anyways, if I sell 50 things a year that's 100k minimum under the table. So if I supposedly got it like that why sweat $200? Because I grew up getting one pair of shoes for the school year, 5 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans for the year, because I'd save my lunch money every day for a month just to buy weed to chop and flip for money, because I grew up getting shot at on a regular basis, because my schools were so bad we had county sheriffs and metal detectors everywhere and because I grew up having to plant a pistol at school before it started when we registered because the metal detectors weren't on then and had to have a 2nd gun hidden outside school just to get to school and home because I left the other one at school for protection. So with all that adversity I managed to be alright and yet this fat troll expects us to coddle her because she opted to be a fucking zero effort loser? I mighta been a shithead, but I managed to get my shit straight after awhile. You'd figure I'd have some sympathy, but I don't... every day of my existence has been a battle damn near. Keep in mind I'm mixed as well... no love from the Asians, no love from the blacks so guess what? Fighting every day until they figured out 44 was no punk. I'm a hella cool ass dude, very chill and one helluva father. I only ask for a few simple things to be blessed with... good fortune, good health, my family's well being and good gear. WTF? Is that so hard?

***Standard disclaimer: Fuck 44's In-Laws. Pot Roast in particular. This has a been a moment of reflection on behalf of The 44. Don't feel sorry for shit, I'm still here dammit and everything I endured has made me into what/who I am. Surely any man who refers to himself in third person must be good to go. The 44 loves being The 44... you should love me being me as well.

View attachment 2178

I didn't see that post, but I was going to ask to see a pic of the 44 as well, not that I doubt what you look like, but I saw you said you were 5'9 as am I, and I think you said you were like 250+ you got to be a monster!!!! I couldn't imagine what I would look like with an extra 60+ lbs pounds of muscle on, and 22" cannons.

I didn't see that post, but I was going to ask to see a pic of the 44 as well, not that I doubt what you look like, but I saw you said you were 5'9 as am I, and I think you said you were like 250+ you got to be a monster!!!! I couldn't imagine what I would look like with an extra 60+ lbs pounds of muscle on, and 22" cannons.

Pic is like from April time frame think I was like between 236-240 in it.... gonna try to find it for the fuck of it... grown some since then. Back, delts, arms, quads are all a lil bigger. Sitting at 254 now. Hope it ain't too disappointing bro.

View attachment 2179

ya, he's definitely huge lol

Holy fuck me with a potato gun, jarhead, how the hell did you ever do a stalk? You'd be like fucking rock moving out there, and big ass one at that.

I had enough problems in tall grass not shaking that shit up. You are like a tectonic plate moving :)

Holy fuck me with a potato gun, jarhead, how the hell did you ever do a stalk? You'd be like fucking rock moving out there, and big ass one at that.

I had enough problems in tall grass not shaking that shit up. You are like a tectonic plate moving :)

LMAO... that was funny as hell. I haven't always been this big lol... while I was in I kept if lean and mean for the most part till the later years.

Top Bottom