napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The $4 vial of test

It's amazing what some people out there will do to their good trusted sources. It's a big shame that people can be that way and try to scam sources. A lot of people don't think about the fact that scamming can go both ways.

All I have to say is if any of you guys here that are our awesome trusted sources get scammed or taken advantage of by any member here, please let me or Dylan know and we will make sure that they aren't here anymore. The tolerance for that is zero, and we won't have it. We only want good trustworthy members here,name I know you guys want trustworthy customers

This forum does not have any of that on my end so far, eroids is the worst for it, That place is the worst for a lot of things but scamming members or entitled feeling members is the biggest negative to the place. You will see a little of it at most of the forums but it's a sport there.

That is absolutely true, I actually had not thought about it that way, I'm one of those guys who is going to have to go read everything about customer acquisition cost and everything that could possibly effect it. I would imagine the cost of retaining your customers could be another factor but maybe the two are one in the same, I will find out though.

there is a cost for both scenarios... retaining the customer costs because to retain a customer you obviously give them incentives, special offers, referral compensation and probably one on one attention... acquiring the customer is more so with the cost of advertising so they even know who you are, marketing sales and other forms and so on and so forth... its quite intricate when really divulging in but its imperative to understand and grasp the concept because as an owner, you want to give every customer the attention they need and keep them with your quality and customer service... it adds up to quite a bit.. noone realizes all the costs from production, to acquiring, to maintaining...

This forum does not have any of that on my end so far, eroids is the worst for it, That place is the worst for a lot of things but scamming members or entitled feeling members is the biggest negative to the place. You will see a little of it at most of the forums but it's a sport there.

yes, that won't be seen here because the first time it happens would be the last... that's zero tolerance but we have the best of the best here and its a concern that has not crossed my mind knowing the type of people representing the site here...

There will always be scammers and people doing petty shit. It sucks and it's an unfortunate part of the business. Many people like to "dumb down" things and simplify them like that $4 a bottle crap. Not much you can really do. In my eyes, the sources here do their best to go above and beyond to make everyone happy. With the long term lifestyle this is, why burn bridges over a few dollars. Not worth it at all. As long as your sources are making you happy then it's in your best interest as a customer to keep them happy too. That's the way I see it..

All I gotta say is, the two sponsors on this thread that are talking the most are the only two I've ever used....Phurious and ExDom and you'll never hear me say anything bad admit these guys, let alone try and scam them, cuz they've been good to me and several members on this forum. Keep up the good work and fuck all those that don't appreciate what you do.

All I gotta say is, the two sponsors on this thread that are talking the most are the only two I've ever used....Phurious and ExDom and you'll never hear me say anything bad admit these guys, let alone try and scam them, cuz they've been good to me and several members on this forum. Keep up the good work and fuck all those that don't appreciate what you do.

They are top notch for sure and that's all we have here. Everything is different here as you can see from the quality of information, the way people interact with another to the type of businesses on the site. Everyone has respect for one another and treats as they want to be treated and that's what Adrenaline Rush is all about

He really does. They just don't let up and its pretty funny. He wished everyone and their families a happy thanksgiving and they were still like "shut up faggot get aids". So brutal.

Well now he just takes it. Haha. He's a cool dude. He just shouldn't be in business lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom