napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

us.basicstero look out

theboatman

I'm sure most of you already know this but in the event one noob like me happens to come across this, dear god, for the love of all that is holy, just run!

Im just curious if its the same two clowns as before. If it has to do with the guys that rep basicstero Darius and Frank, I'l help you find them.

I don't order from these guys. If you want Pharmacom, or a really good alternative, I can give you a better source. He's international though.

I mena why drop that tidbit whithout fricking details. its like having crackers with no pnut butter we need the goods man

three separate purchases for a man who is 49 (my father). He went to the doc for something arbitrary ended up with a full blood work. His results came back with low T at 57. He had been one 750 mg per wk of test e ofrom us.basicstero (pharma products) for more than 35 weeks. I opened the boxes myself. the codes came back legit from pharma at first...i didnt bother to check the second and third order..both which turned out to be fake. yes i understand 35 weeks is to long btw....like i said he is 49..i let him decide. he doesnt plan to do anythignsexual for the rest of his life and he is in abnormally in good shape. If i didnt help him a bit who knows...turns out i was being fished just aswell as they could have fished him. he was having no negative sides as i stood by with pct items and the docs num on speed dial..turns out it was all a placebo anyway. please dont give me grief about helping him do what he does. he ran with superior prior (which was legit) and his mind was made up. it wouldve happened with or without me, its just sad that i led him down a path of thousands of dollars wasted.

Scam site? What happened?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i thought i would be laughed at for posting this....from what i understand frank was the one involed with domestic shipping in my situation however i had never recieved personal contact from him. Money was siezed twice and order didnt come through once. they refunded me and sent the items which ofcourse didnt pass pharmacoms validation. so weird but fuck all of them. I appricate it TX and very well may come to you soon. however just got in touch with phurious...bloods will be posted....

Im just curious if its the same two clowns as before. If it has to do with the guys that rep basicstero Darius and Frank, I'l help you find them.

I don't order from these guys. If you want Pharmacom, or a really good alternative, I can give you a better source. He's international though.

i thought i would be laughed at for posting this....from what i understand frank was the one involed with domestic shipping in my situation however i had never recieved personal contact from him. Money was siezed twice and order didnt come through once. they refunded me and sent the items which ofcourse didnt pass pharmacoms validation. so weird but fuck all of them. I appricate it TX and very well may come to you soon. however just got in touch with phurious...bloods will be posted....

Franknand Darius are both idiots. Typically when something happens the tuck thier tail between thier legs and become defensive little assholes like a dog backed into a corner. I know they are on MS, BOP, probably ASF and IMF

I would go blast thier shit all over. Watch how they respond too. They will post some stupid ma's spec from like four years ago and ask you to respec it at your cost. If it comes back bad they will refund you. Blah blah blah. I see the same thing from Frank over and over. They are garbage. Product can be good but those dummies don't know thier head from thier ass and the service is a joke.

I'm currently runnining pharmacom tren a. Tbol. And Anaver. Ordered mine from basticstero intl. tho. Imo great gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently runnining pharmacom tren a. Tbol. And Anaver. Ordered mine from basticstero intl. tho. Imo great gear

The fuck ups are far and few between for sure but just how they go about it is annoying. Shouldnt have to deal with that.

Franknand Darius are both idiots. Typically when something happens the tuck thier tail between thier legs and become defensive little assholes like a dog backed into a corner. I know they are on MS, BOP, probably ASF and IMF

I would go blast thier shit all over. Watch how they respond too. They will post some stupid ma's spec from like four years ago and ask you to respec it at your cost. If it comes back bad they will refund you. Blah blah blah. I see the same thing from Frank over and over. They are garbage. Product can be good but those dummies don't know thier head from thier ass and the service is a joke.

ive been planning to. I wanted to give them a chance to make it right so I did so. My cries fell on deff ears. Next time the go to post some bullshit on evo to try and wrangle in some more victims ill put them on blast and be kicked shortly afterwards im sure. I have seen real gear come from these guys....and i have heard international was a better way to go..however I just didnt get any of this real shit myself. Sad but whatever. I hated that community anyways.

im glad to hear it. i hate to see anyone get bunk shit. i feel like i might have been a mark honestly. it was my mistake for not doing bloods sooner and not validating the shit through pharma. i had no suspicion..........lesson has been learned the very hard way.

I bought a bunch of there gear a while back on both domestic and international and was gtg . I'm using there dbol now....There Black Friday was 50% of international and I got that to good to be true feeling and didn't order besides I haven't been paying attention as to there current status so I was wondering if they had gone bad so wasn't going to risk it .

Same I am running their Test 300 & Tren A...Ordered it from basicstero international, cycle's been going well...

OP I assume you emailed them and they never got back to you (since you said your cried fell on deaf ears...), I'd say blow them up over at ASF...I am sure you will get a response there

Glad to read this Post as they are having a buy $700 get $700 free. Pretty much 50% off in the International section. ... .....I've been procrastinating as I'm concerned and getting that too good to be true feeling as well.......had good luck in the past with the buy 300 get 200 free. Hmmmm, honestly this has been a great post. I don't like the direction their gear travels ......Cali-customs I've heard is a mfer! So thank you for the great post, this likely saved $700.00 for some great bros. Not feeling it ....and I've had this same feeling when Original burnt me.
**** As I'm on M&S most of the time, and looking around for any reason to go ahead and order or not, mind is made up now .

I think Phurious made the point that you should choose your source based on reputation, reviews, comfort, interactions, preference for domestic/international, etc. and not just on price. The more research I do, the more I agree. Saving a buck or two isnt worth it if you get BS compounds. Good choice my friend.

(BTW, my apologies if another of our sources here made this point and Im miscrediting. Regardless, its great advice.)

All Pharmacom gear that's been tested by anaboliclab.com has come back good. Most is around 5-10 % underdosed with a few items being overdosed. Hope this lab isn't going bunk on us.

Top Bottom