napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Veinssssss

It wouldn't hurt to give a small little increase to,see how it treats you. Maybe bump your tren another 100-150mg and see if it can initiate some more growth. It may possibly do that, but it will also be short lived. Once myostatin hits peak it's very very hard to overcome it for any significant length of time

Well lol I'm doing it. Here's my new dosing schedule

Tren- 100mg eod
Test- 50mg eod
Mast-50mg eod
EQ-125mg eod

That's
400 tren
200 test
300 mast
500 EQ
Every week

I will run this until I see grow has totally stopped or until side effects make me tap out. Tren hits me hard as you know, Rick.

When that is done I'll continue on A cruise of 200 test, and do a short cut with my Winny 3D and maybe 200 EQ but we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Much appreciated, Maxx! I think I may have hit my myostatin wall now though because growth has slowed [emoji20]. Trying to think of ways to blast through it like upping the tren. What do you think?

[email protected]

I'd say go for it. Maybe another 100mg or so and see how your body responds. Wouldn't hurt. If it sparks new growth, perfect. If not, at least you know. You'll get something out of it.

It wouldn't hurt to give a small little increase to,see how it treats you. Maybe bump your tren another 100-150mg and see if it can initiate some more growth. It may possibly do that, but it will also be short lived. Once myostatin hits peak it's very very hard to overcome it for any significant length of time

^ Beat me to it. Agreed brother..

Tren- 100mg eod
Test- 50mg eod
Mast-50mg eod
EQ-125mg eod

That's
400 tren
200 test
300 mast
500 EQ
Every week

I will run this until I see grow has totally stopped or until side effects make me tap out. Tren hits me hard as you know, Rick.

When that is done I'll continue on A cruise of 200 test, and do a short cut with my Winny 3D and maybe 200 EQ but we'll see.

[email protected]

Nice. Keep the updates coming man.

Do it for the gainz! lmao. Acid reflux does suck man. Keep some prilosec on hand and if it gets bad at night, try elevating your upper body (you could also elevate your bed by putting something under the legs). I'm sure you know all about it though lol. Have fun brother!

Thanks brother! I tend to like baking soda as my acid reflux med. not a huge OTC drug fan. Goddamn though I've been having crazy dreams. Never had dreams this much before. Weed use to suppress my memory of them but now i don't smoke so is this normal on tren? I feel like I've heard other guys talk about crazy dreams on tren but I wouldn't know since I use to smoke so damn much.

[email protected]

Tren- 100mg eod
Test- 50mg eod
Mast-50mg eod
EQ-125mg eod

That's
400 tren
200 test
300 mast
500 EQ
Every week

[email protected]

I like it a lot bro. Great looking doses, and I'm sure you can squeeze a little more growth out of that.

Thanks brother! I tend to like baking soda as my acid reflux med. not a huge OTC drug fan. Goddamn though I've been having crazy dreams. Never had dreams this much before. Weed use to suppress my memory of them but now i don't smoke so is this normal on tren? I feel like I've heard other guys talk about crazy dreams on tren but I wouldn't know since I use to smoke so damn much.

[email protected]

I always get crazy vivid dreams on tren bro....pretty much every damn time I run it and pretty regularly

I hear ya on the acid reflux. That's the only side effect I really get from tren, but at times the reflux does get pretty bad for me
I'm convinced I permanently gave myself acid reflux last tren run lol. It won't go away. No more sour candy for me :(

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I always get crazy vivid dreams on tren bro....pretty much every damn time I run it and pretty regularly

Okay good to know!! I fucking slept with my pistol next to the bed last night and sure enough I dreamed I was on a cruise ship that got hijacked by Isis and was preparing to go postal on the fucks but then I woke up hyperventilating lol every night man goddamn it's getting old.

[email protected]

I like it a lot bro. Great looking doses, and I'm sure you can squeeze a little more growth out of that.

I know and goddamn it if I haven't changed my mind! [emoji21]
Girlfriend brought to my attention that I haven't been as interested in sex lately despite wicked boners at night so I'm dropping the tren and increasing test to 500 instead. Then I'll hit the Winny 3D. I've been on tren for over 2 months now so I think I should call it a day so to speak and pick up agin later. No point in forcing growth. I'll start the PH next week some time and begin a more lean bulk type diet.
I deprived my ex of sex for so long and I definitely don't want to do that here. It not that I'm broken like on deca, but I'm just more focused on growth and sleep and I'd rather manipulate my hormones to be a horny fucker for her sake. Maybe I'll pack on a couple pounds with the Epistane and trenavar who knows.

[email protected]

Wheels look good and At my most pumped I always feel my legs are skinny - cause they are lol. I like how you are keeping things low as far as dosing.

Top Bottom