Testosterone and what?

October

Stats
Male
47 years old
6' 185 lbs
10% bf
Lifting since my 20's
AAS use - testosterone only,several cycles throught the years. First cycle at 27 years old.

Have always used test only at very moderate dosages. Started at 250mg week of sustanon for usually 12 weeks. Never been above 500mg of depo test for 12 week duration. At 47 I use 200 mg every 2 weeks and avoid any major side effects. Truth be told I get good muscle mass increases at this dose. I would really like to put on more lean mass without side effects. Thinking about adding SARMS to the mix. What can I expect to gain, and can I get some advice on a good cycle? Would it be more effective to increase the testosterone dose while on SARMS? I will tell you now I feel comfortable with 350mg max per week of test. At this point, I know my body and this dose is easily managed without the negatives. Thanks brothers.

350mgs of test each week is a good dose that still allows gains. You seem to be on a good track, I'd swap the sustanon for test cypionate as it has less esters, but sust can in essence provide more visible results sooner. Think slow gains at these doses, however it's a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks 44. I'm prescribed cypionate and that's what I have used for the last year. I'm looking to stack something with it for more mass gains. Do you have any experience with SARMS that would add to the gains? I know you are jacked as hell, seen the photos. I'm not against using other steroid compounds. Im a little worried about ugl compounds. I paid upfront for some EQ once and it was fake shit. Who knows what was in it. It fucks with my head what people will do for money, completely disregarding respect for other people.

Stats
Male
47 years old
6' 185 lbs
10% bf
Lifting since my 20's
AAS use - testosterone only,several cycles throught the years. First cycle at 27 years old.

Have always used test only at very moderate dosages. Started at 250mg week of sustanon for usually 12 weeks. Never been above 500mg of depo test for 12 week duration. At 47 I use 200 mg every 2 weeks and avoid any major side effects. Truth be told I get good muscle mass increases at this dose. I would really like to put on more lean mass without side effects. Thinking about adding SARMS to the mix. What can I expect to gain, and can I get some advice on a good cycle? Would it be more effective to increase the testosterone dose while on SARMS? I will tell you now I feel comfortable with 350mg max per week of test. At this point, I know my body and this dose is easily managed without the negatives. Thanks brothers.

I have the perfct cycle for your goals bro. This cycle will allow you to make some very nice gains in lean mass and strength, and is right up your alley

Here is the layout

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome and great to see everyone someone posting their stats right from the gate. The layout Rick laid out is perfect. I ran sarms multiple times with test Cyp

I paid upfront for some EQ once and it was fake shit. Who knows what was in it.

How long did you run EQ? It can take a LONG TIME for it to kick in. Even when it does it's not for everyone. Some only report increased endurance and vascularity.

I didn't run it bro. I lost my money when I shit canned the vial. This was back in the day of Bill Phillips and the info available through the steroid books back then. It ended up, according to the people that were testing compounds back then,to contain something like 25mg per ml of real boldenone undecylenate. Who the hell knows what else was in there and how clean it was. I was not willing to inject that shit into my body. I researched the hell out of EQ and really wanted to give it a try.

I didn't run it bro. I lost my money when I shit canned the vial. This was back in the day of Bill Phillips and the info available through the steroid books back then. It ended up, according to the people that were testing compounds back then,to contain something like 25mg per ml of real boldenone undecylenate. Who the hell knows what else was in there and how clean it was. I was not willing to inject that shit into my body. I researched the hell out of EQ and really wanted to give it a try.
Ha ha... I used to read Bill's books and his magazine Muscle Media. He was one of the first to openly talk about AAS. I'm 46 so I'm around your age. The Steroid Guru Dan Duchaine also... I met him at the gym I worked out at in Oceanside, CA back in the 90's before he passed. Very smart man...

I have the perfct cycle for your goals bro. This cycle will allow you to make some very nice gains in lean mass and strength, and is right up your alley

Here is the layout

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks Rock. Appreciate the cycle lay out. I have been very moderate with my test use. I'm ready to take it to a new level using common sense and the info available here. So much different from the way I used to gain knowledge about this venture.

Ha ha... I used to read Bill's books and his magazine Muscle Media. He was one of the first to openly talk about AAS. I'm 46 so I'm around your age. The Steroid Guru Dan Duchaine also... I met him at the gym I worked out at in Oceanside, CA back in the 90's before he passed. Very smart man...

Dan was a mad man! What was that workout/diet?? Body Opus or something. Dude was a legend.

i like the stack rick gave you... its an excellent stack... i like to take it one step further for you with the goals you have... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I really appreciate that. So much knowledge and willingness to help. I can't imagine the amount of time you spend doing this. I read it all, and it occurred to me with post from kids wanting to jump into an arena that they are not ready for, and all the people that fuck themselves up doing shit they have no business doing, then begging for help, you must feel the weight of the world on your shoulders. Thank you bro.

Top Bottom