Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

testosterone allergy

tabforms

New member
Member
I tried using testosterone enthante (testoviron) and had an allergic reaction to it almost like a seizure and i want to know if I use a different kind of test like sustonon 250 will the same thing happen? I think it was an allergic reaction I'm not sure but it probably is
 
Allergies to testosterone are unlikely and very rare, less than 1% of the population has it. You're likely experiencing one of the following:

*Psychological anti-injection
*Bad gear
*Panic Attack
*Fear
 
I had taken deca a few times before only difference was that the test was given in the shoulder and the deca in the glutes
 
I had taken deca a few times before only difference was that the test was given in the shoulder and the deca in the glutes

If you took deca durabolin, it's unlikely that you're alergic to testosterone because deca is in the test family. You probably have bad testosterone, poor quality etc.
 
Interesting stuff....I think that most probably it has to do with bad quality gear. I would try switching the brands, and see how it goes. I am 80% sure that it is some bad quality oil.
 
My friend used the same one and nothing happened ... I'll try it again and see what happens thanks a lot guys
 
My friend used the same one and nothing happened ... I'll try it again and see what happens thanks a lot guys

Well, if you have an alergy to one of the ingredients of the compounds, it does not necessarily mean that your friend must have the same allergy...it is quite individual.
 
Top Bottom