napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Tren Mast blend

builder96

Hi all! I am curious as to what I should expect from running this blend..!.! I've never ran tren before, so it would be a new experience for me. I'm currently on a trt blast of 600mg test cup.

50mg Tren A
50mg Mast P
50mg Test P
Along with my 600mg Test Cyp

As I said.. I've never ran tren before. So I'd like to know what would most likely happen if I through in that blend with what I'm already doing.

I personally think you will need more mast, blends are hard to get the mg's you need so when I do a blend I just buy the stuff I want to run and make my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or get with a source who will make customs blends ;)

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's a pretty standard blend for test/Tren/mast, but as mentioned the problem is not being able to controlling your ratios. I would run 2ml EOD which would give you 100mg of each every other day, but I would definitely want Masteron higher. I would run an additional 100mg EOD of Masteron if you can get some. I also don't think you need to run your test C with that either. That's too Much test in the cycle. You are already getting 350mg per week of a Test P with this blend at the dose I mentioned

builder96 said:
Hi all! I am curious as to what I should expect from running this blend..!.! I've never ran tren before, so it would be a new experience for me. I'm currently on a trt blast of 600mg test cup.

50mg Tren A
50mg Mast P
50mg Test P

As I said.. I've never ran tren before. So I'd like to know what would most likely happen if I through in that blend with what I'm already doing.

Side effects are dependent on ur body. No 2 people with react the same on any was. However here are some possible side effects.
Tren cough. For some its mild for others it leaves u on the floor begging for death.you'll know within 2 minutes
tren flu. ..exactly what it sounds like. Some never experience this
tren dick. ..mr happy stops working. .take caber to defend against that..no caber? Run at ur own risk
extreme aggression. Some cant handle it others say it makes no affect on them.
again these are possible but not absolute. After your first pin come back n let us know how it went. Tren is the mother fucker of all roids....with it comes a price

cmb5017 said:
builder96 said:

50mg Tren A
50mg Mast P
50mg Test P

So, would you say I should start out with 1ml EOD to see how the tren will afftect me?

Side effects are dependent on ur body. No 2 people with react the same on any was. However here are some possible side effects.
Tren cough. For some its mild for others it leaves u on the floor begging for death.you'll know within 2 minutes
tren flu. ..exactly what it sounds like. Some never experience this
tren dick. ..mr happy stops working. .take caber to defend against that..no caber? Run at ur own risk
extreme aggression. Some cant handle it others say it makes no affect on them.
again these are possible but not absolute. After your first pin come back n let us know how it went. Tren is the mother fucker of all roids....with it comes a price

RickRock said:
That's a pretty standard blend for test/Tren/mast, but as mentioned the problem is not being able to controlling your ratios. I would run 2ml EOD which would give you 100mg of each every other day, but I would definitely want Masteron higher. I would run an additional 100mg EOD of Masteron if you can get some. I also don't think you need to run your test C with that either. That's too Much test in the cycle. You are already getting 350mg per week of a Test P with this blend at the dose I mentioned

So would you say I should start with 1ml EOD to see how the tren affects me? Also, what's a good way to help the cough?

You can. But tren cough doesnt always happen. Is when u nick a vein u can get that. U meed to aspirate to avoid that

PHURIOUS PHARMA

builder96 said:
RickRock said:

So would you say I should start with 1ml EOD to see how the tren affects me? Also, what's a good way to help the cough?

Yes there's no problem starting at 1ml EOD to see how you respond. 2ml EOD is just a good sweet spot dose for the blend you have

lower your TRT dose, get an extra vial of mast like everyone is saying.

go somewhere like 300-450mg tes, 300-450 mast & 200-300mg tren.

Tren @ 250mg will still do a lot.

gymrat827 said:

So this being my first run through... What should I keep my test cup at along with how bad will the sweats/and everyone talks about a burn in the chest?

builder96 said:
gymrat827 said:

So this being my first run through... What should I keep my test cup at along with how bad will the sweats/and everyone talks about a burn in the chest?

If you are running that blend with test P in it, just drop the test C while on the blend. You don't need the extra test. Side effects from Tren are individual based so nobody can predict how you will react

builder96 said:
gymrat827 said:

And also what will my cardio be like? What are some on cycle things I need to take with it?

builder96 said:
builder96 said:
gymrat827 said:

And also what will my cardio be like? What are some on cycle things I need to take with it?

I strongly suggest using GW on cycle with Tren. It will dramatically help with cardio side effects as well as helping your lipids and blood pressure. I would also run some cycle assist

[/quote]

I strongly suggest using GW on cycle with Tren. It will dramatically help with cardio side effects as well as helping your lipids and blood pressure. I would also run some cycle assist[/quote]

yes, get 2 bottles at least for cardio.

RickRock said:
builder96 said:
builder96 said:
gymrat827 said:

I strongly suggest using GW on cycle with Tren. It will dramatically help with cardio side effects as well as helping your lipids and blood pressure. I would also run some cycle assist

get the GW buddy

Top Bottom