napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test tren D-Bol winstrol and hgh

So how long would I be running winstrol to kick in and what dosage and halo to finish wouldn’t that be 4 week each and dosage weis for both

generally cycle assist is fine on a smaller cycle but it only has 11 total ingredients and will not have you completely covered with this type of cycle... thats why i recommended my organ st to you which has 44 total ingredients for FULL protection...

Ok so I decided to do something like this I start Monday
Test e 350mg wk 1-16
Tren e 350mg wk 1-12
Primobolan 600mg to 800mg wk 1-16
Anavar week 1-6 40-50mg a day
Winstrol 50mg to 100mg wk 15-18
GW501516 20mg 1 to 12 & 15 to 18
Ai
Caber .5mg mon & Thur
Aromasin 12.5 eod
HCG 250iu mon & Thur

PCT
Clomid 50mg wk 1-4
Nolvadex 40mg wk 1-2
Nolva 20mg wk 3-4
Gw501516 20mg 1-4
Mk2866 20mg 1-4

Any opinions or feedback would be really aprecciated

One last question can I kickstart with Winny for 3 weeks and finish with winny for last 4 weeks or that would be a bad idea I just don’t like anavar too much ? Help would be aprecciated

One last question can I kickstart with Winny for 3 weeks and finish with winny for last 4 weeks or that would be a bad idea I just don’t like anavar too much ? Help would be aprecciated

Thats completely fine but i would not gonless than four weeks with it

Ok got it one last question? I just started my cycle yesterday but I wanted to make sure am not over doing it am injecting the winstrol by the way what dosage you recommend to kick and what dosage to finish the cycle ?

Your right lol ok that’s all I Need it I aprecciate your help and time to lead me the right way. Ama let you guys know how it went.

Top Bottom