Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

test tren cycle

garuvavek

New member
Member
.Hello Dylan ,

How are you doing ?

I recently bumped on your youtube channel and I releasize that I shouldn’t be cycling steroids , all thanks to you

I am from India , my age is 21 and I finished my test tren cycle . Right now I am going through my pct .

My Body fat is 10 percent right now . My cycle was :

Test : 70 mg 3 times a week

Tren : 70 mg 3 times a week

For 4 week .



I have one question – should I use sarm in future and if I should how should I stack them . I need your advice .

Thank you for your time.





Love and support from India.
 
Top Bottom