Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

test prop cycle questions

infidogs

New member
Member
Good afternoon Dylan,

I love your videos you cut through the shit on the internet perfectly! I trust you.
I watched your video on the first cycle which I am about to order and from what I got out of it is as follows,

4-12 week cycle.
Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
Test Prop (how much?)
Hcg last 4 weeks

Use for 4 weeks after cycle.
PCT PERIOD
Novadex (amount?)
Clomid ( amount?)
Aromasin (amount?)
Mk2866 ( amount?)

I Believe that's what you recommended . Please tell me the amounts in which you recommend .

27 years old
165 lb
16% BF
5ft 3in

Diet is typically
65-70% protein
20% carbs
15% fat
About 1800-2500 cal

I'm looking to gain muscle mass preferably lean and not have a puffy face.
Thank you for your time.
 
Welcome to the board...

Typically Prop isn't a great choice for a 1st cycle. Actually prop is somewhat pointless but that's another story.

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "4-12" week cycle" but I think that's a fat finger error.

Stats aren't great. We need complete stats to better help you. You've given us a good start but

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Age
Height
Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.
 
Definitely need more info.. EZ, you build that template into your signature. You know you say it allot when you got a copy on your clip board.
 
Good afternoon Dylan,

I love your videos you cut through the shit on the internet perfectly! I trust you.
I watched your video on the first cycle which I am about to order and from what I got out of it is as follows,

4-12 week cycle.
Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
Test Prop (how much?)
Hcg last 4 weeks

Use for 4 weeks after cycle.
PCT PERIOD
Novadex (amount?)
Clomid ( amount?)
Aromasin (amount?)
Mk2866 ( amount?)

I Believe that's what you recommended . Please tell me the amounts in which you recommend .

27 years old
165 lb
16% BF
5ft 3in

Diet is typically
65-70% protein
20% carbs
15% fat
About 1800-2500 cal

I'm looking to gain muscle mass preferably lean and not have a puffy face.
Thank you for your time.

hey bro... you have a great start here but i need to correct some things... i never said anything about any sort of 4 week cycle so maybe that is a typo? if your running a short ester, 8-10 weeks and a long ester, 10-12 weeks... to be honest, prop is not the best option on a first cycle... not only is the injection itself more painful but your just introducing your body to pinning... its not the best idea to put it through this amount on a first cycle... you almost have the pct correct but i will fix it for you... you definitely want test only and we can add a few sarms and that will be just right.. i would be more so aroun 55-60 protein, 30-35 carbs and 10-15 fats... 1800 is quite low on calories... what is your maintenance?

you need to get your body fat down a few percent bro... your not in the right kind of condition you should be for a cycle... im inlcuding sarms that will help you melt fat and still maintain or add muscle... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here is the full cycle layout... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products from sarmsx. Here's a link to the full pct stack for you... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18


clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
I don't think test prop is exactly a great choice for a first cycle. Dylan gave you a great layout to follow that I think would treat you really well. You should probably get your bodyfat down a bit before starting. 12% or under would be ideal
 
Definitely need more info.. EZ, you build that template into your signature. You know you say it allot when you got a copy on your clip board.

I was thinking about doing that but then I'd be overshadowing the Bio Tech line so I bailed out on the idea.
 
27
175lbs
16% BF ( good Guess) I can post pics
10 years on and off training
1st cycle
Build massive size muscle not too picky about dry or wet right now
Supplements....

10-15 MG arginine
5-10 mg glutimine
2-5 mg carnitine
2-5 mg luicine
2-5 mg lysine
1 mg of Alpha lipolic acid
5-10,000 mcg B12-B6
10,000 mcg x4 cayenne pepper
1-3 dimethyll (hydroxyelite )
50mg DHEA
CLA 6x
5-10 mg yohimbine HCL

DIET is around 30-50% protein , 30-40 fat and rest is carbs.

Clean lean meats and fish, whole grains, veggies. Olive oil, nuts, zero sugar zero refined carbs, LIMITED FRUITS stick with berries.

I already have the test prop and armosin 10mg tabs. All from UGL...

I was thinking a cycle like this
1 week EOD 75 mg
2 week EOD 100 mg
3 week EOD 125 MG
4 week EOD 125 mg
5 week EOD 125 mg
6 week EOD 100 mg
7 week EOD 100 mg
8 week EOD 75 mg

ALL DAYS 12mg aromasin

Wait 3 days start PCT

Nolva
Clomid
Aromasin
Can't get HCG so that's out....

I have a 23 gauge 1 inch needle.

I lift following Steve michalik routine.. Start heavy till failure 10-12 reps. Drop wieght 20% lift to failure, drop 20% lift to failure etc... Till down to can't lift anymore and that's 1 SET.. So there's about 6 sets in 1 set. I do that for every body part in in the gym about an hour 6 days aweek.

Monday Bi and Tri
Tuesday shoulder trap
Wed. Chest and abs
Thur. Back and abs
Fri. Bi and tri
Sat. Legs and abs
Sunday OFF

I don't do cardio due to the cardio that I feel during these routines. I break a sweat that's a pool. Heart rate is always elevated. I don't believe in cardio I know I'll get shit for this. Lol

Hope this is enough.
 
OK, you're on the right track.

1st off you're over training. Especially if your goal is to build; rest = grow so you'll need a day off every 3rd day. 2 on, 1, off, etc.

No need for that taper up and down crap. Bro science @ it's finest. Start with a dose and roll with it.

You "don't believe in cardio?" You need to do cardio. Not a lot but cardio should still be a part of your protocol.

Bump Rick on the BF getting down (cough*cardio*cough) and the set up from Dylan.

2 additional points; "I already have xxxx" doesn't mean you should use it.

You can get HCG, I have to imagine one of our sponsors has it.

Why so many supps?
 
I'm iver training even if I do a diff part each day? I have zero muscle burn or pain. I complety heal after I sleep everynight. Each sup I use for a different reason seems to be working. I take them in place of a preworkout aswell.

I choose test prop becasue of the fast in and fast out and quick response. I rather have it it and out than take a longer ester. I don't mind pinning at all.

I don't do cardio because i feel as though when I'm lifting I'm getting a great cardio workout, I have 20-30 sec rests between sets I'm practically doing cardio with my lifting. As long as heart rate is in target zone I feel it's as good as if it were on a treadmill? Maybe I'm wrong.

You think the HCG is a must!? Even on a 8 week cycle?
 
Yes, you're over raining. The entire body needs rest. Rest = grow. If your goal is to gain size you will probably need 45-60 seconds between sets. It's hard to confirm that because I don't know your body. Steve Michalik's routine may work for him but may or may not work for everyone.

You need to do cardio. When someone is bulking you should be adding calories as needed. The cardio (preferably fasted) will keep the bodyfat down and maximize the increased calories.

You could get away with not using HCG, once again everyone is different. But it's attainable. Length of cycle is irrelevant.

I highly suggest going 12-14 weeks tho and using Cyp or Eth. That in and out faster/slower is somewhat overblown. With diet and AI on point there's no difference.

Also, get a good accurate BF test. Maybe you're lower than you think. And did I miss your height?
 
Yes, you're over raining. The entire body needs rest. Rest = grow. If your goal is to gain size you will probably need 45-60 seconds between sets. It's hard to confirm that because I don't know your body. Steve Michalik's routine may work for him but may or may not work for everyone.

You need to do cardio. When someone is bulking you should be adding calories as needed. The cardio (preferably fasted) will keep the bodyfat down and maximize the increased calories.

You could get away with not using HCG, once again everyone is different. But it's attainable. Length of cycle is irrelevant.

I highly suggest going 12-14 weeks tho and using Cyp or Eth. That in and out faster/slower is somewhat overblown. With diet and AI on point there's no difference.

Also, get a good accurate BF test. Maybe you're lower than you think. And did I miss your height?

27 years old
165 lb
16% BF
5ft 3in
 
175 lb
5"3
16% BF ( think/looks) about an inch of skin

I will deff cycle the test you suggest next time. But like I said I bout a few vials of the Prop and can't return it and can't let it go down the drain, any advice on how to run it with aromasin? I will take your advice and rest more even though I don't feel bad, every week I go up in wieght and I didn't start pinning yet.

How much cardio would you suggest? I eat around 1600-2500 cals per day
 
175 lb
5"3
16% BF ( think/looks) about an inch of skin

I will deff cycle the test you suggest next time. But like I said I bout a few vials of the Prop and can't return it and can't let it go down the drain, any advice on how to run it with aromasin? I will take your advice and rest more even though I don't feel bad, every week I go up in wieght and I didn't start pinning yet.

How much cardio would you suggest? I eat around 1600-2500 cals per day

Test doesn't expire, you can just as easily get Cyp or Eth.

I don't know anything about you or your body but I'd suggest 20-25 minutes @ a moderate pace on the stepper fasted. 1600 calories a day isn't going to add any weight to your frame;

THIS IS WHY DIET NEEDS TO BE ON POINT BEFORE JUICE.

Slowly increase your calories and adjust as needed. Again; I'm not an expert and don't know about your body but that's a good starting point.
 
I'm adjusting my calories a I was eating much less prior to the last few months ,I'm trying to get up to 3000 per day

As far as the gear goes despite the disapproval I really want to run the PROP, it's UGL, I got from my manager at work who use to pin with it and has a fellow coworker on it also, what are the chances of things going bad with UGL products? It's a light yellow kinda thin fluid clear. As far as bacteria or harmful stuff inside the vial? Had zero luck trying to get gear as it is and impossible to get pharm grade for me
 
Top Bottom