napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop 100 Glute Injection (Unbelivable Pain and Swollen Red Injection Site)

DAMARANNY

Banned
Hi Guys,
I need help here please, I have been injecting Test Prop 100 (1ml) every other day for the last week and after every injection the site of pining gets swollen red and the pain is OMG so much pain I can hardly sit or sleep so is that normal? is their any solution for this? how could some one possibly last 16 week cycle with such pain? I have my both side glutes swollen red and its even effecting my training performance because I cant lay on the bench normally!!

by the way I am running
Test Prop100 1m EOD
Tren Acetate 100 1ml EOD
Primobolan Anthanate 100 1m EOD

tren and primo injection has no issue only tes prop because I pin separately not mixed
Please help.

Best Regards
DAMARANNY

Last edited:
Test prop is known to have pain at the injection point, due to the fast acting ester it contains. I took it once in my quad. I was limping around for a week. Never again will I pin it there.

Pharma Lady has Platinum Biotech Test Prop with minimal PIP. I know because I pin 50 mg eod for TRT. Occasionally I'll get a little soreness but for Prop that's super awesome. You have to be careful with Prop so make sure you get it from a high quality source.

Few questions. How many cycles have you ran in the past? Have you used this source before? How many sites are you rotating for your pins (glutes and..)?

You're pinning 3 ml's all at once?

What did you expect?

Roll the injection site on an ABS pipe

Rotate injection sites

Warm up the oil before pinning

Don't pin all 3 ml's in one day

(Sweeeeeeeet sounding cycle BTW)

Are you using only glutes? You need more injecting sites if you are going EOD. You can't pin the same site that often. That's probably 90% of your problem

Something I just noticed and would change; pin the prop/tren one pin, primo the other.

Guys Thanks a lot for the support and ideas,
Just to clear couple points:
I use only glutes
deferent injection spot every time not in the same place
Tren / primo no issue at all no pain no redness no swollen
Test prop the only issue and I decided to replace it with sustanon 250 twice a week (I cant take this pain for 16 weeks its impossible)
I don't like to pin on other sites so I use deferent injection spots on the each glute

again thanks a lot for the support
Regards.

If you're pinning eod, you really should rotate sites man. Saying you only pin glutes but pin a different "spot" each time is an obvious thing. Of course, you'll be in a different "spot" but you're still pinning the same muscle. Try some other sites like delts, quads, vg, etc. If you're pinning the prop alone and only 1ml of it, the pip shouldn't be bad at all. Have you used this source before?

Bro I don't like not eating ice cream every day but welcome to our world.

Prop isn't necessary anyway. The switch to sust (or even cyp) will make no difference. More cost effective, too.

Top Bottom