napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Only Cycle Questions

bonartoo

So in my last thread, I was planning out a Test, Primo, & Anadrol cycle, & Though I'm super stoked to run it, I've decided that since my first cycle was a mess (to put it lightly), I'm going to run a Test only cycle & treat it as if it were my first cycle. My last pin was in mid July, & I'm going to get bloods in the morning to make sure I'm good to start. My proposed cycle is as follows;

Week 1-12 Test C (500mg/week)Sunday & Wednesday
Week 11-14 hcg (250 iu E3D)
Week 4-18 aromasin (12.5mg EOD)
Week 15-18 clomid (50/50/25/25) ED
Week 15-18 nolvadex (40/40/20/20) ED
Week 15-18 MK-2866 (25mg ED)
Week 15-18 GW (20mg ED)

I was recently watching some of Dylan's videos & Though I had initially planned on running HCG Weeks 4-14, he said to run it only from weeks 11-14 & not to exceed 1,000 iu per week. So I've proposed 250 iu E3D for weeks 11-14. Does that look right for dosing? Also, I have proposed here to run Aromasin for weeks 4-18. Does that look right, or should I start it earlier? This is the entirety of what I have planned. If anyone sees anything that should be changed, I'd love to here all suggestions. Thank you all in advance for your help.

STATS;
38 year old male
5' 11"
208 lbs.
14% BF
Super clean diet
train 5-6 days a week
Been training for 2 1/2 years 6 years before that with 3 years off Trained before that as well, but takes us back to the stone ages
Don't drink
No food allergies
Reconstructive shoulder surgery 13 years ago

Last edited:
And if anybody wants to know here is the idiotic cycle I ran for my first;

Week 1 - 200 mg Deca, 250 mg Test E
Week 2 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E
Week 3 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E
Week 4 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 5 - 6000 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 6 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 7 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 8 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 9 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 10 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 11 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 12 -400 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 13 - 200 mg Deca, 1,000 mg Test E
Week 14 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 15 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 16 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 17 - 625 mg Test E
Week 18 - Nothing
Week 19 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Week 20 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolvadex 40 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 21 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolvadex 40 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 22 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 23 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 24 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 25 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED

The "Test E" was actually a blend of 200mg Test E & 50mg Test Prop.

Absolutely blood test is necessary after that.

Provided that you're numbers are in line;

Run your AI from Day 1. Don't start it in week 4.

Cycle looks pretty good with a couple things that need changed. Run Aromasin from day one. You don't want to wait till week 4. Your estrogen would be sky high by then.

HCG is ran the right weeks but it needs to be injected 500iu twice per week

bro, i have to tell you, i love the fact you took a few steps back, did your homework and came to a rationale decision... im proud of you for that, seriously... that just showed a lot of maturity and care... i really really like that a lot...

to your cycle.. just a few things... run aromasin from the start as opposed to starting week 4 and run hcg 1000 ius week on weeks 11-14... everything else looks great... what are your goals from the cycle? also, i know you already know this but absolutely get bloodwork before you start... you MUST have a baseline as well as taking them mid cycle and obviously post cycle...

bro, i have to tell you, i love the fact you took a few steps back, did your homework and came to a rationale decision... im proud of you for that, seriously... that just showed a lot of maturity and care... i really really like that a lot...

to your cycle.. just a few things... run aromasin from the start as opposed to starting week 4 and run hcg 1000 ius week on weeks 11-14... everything else looks great... what are your goals from the cycle? also, i know you already know this but absolutely get bloodwork before you start... you MUST have a baseline as well as taking them mid cycle and obviously post cycle...
Thank you for that. I know bloods are a must. I was going to get bloods this morning, but the lab is closed on the weekends. I'm going on Monday morning. I plan on getting mid cycle bloods at week 6 & post cycle bloods after I run my PCT. does that sound right to you? My goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, while keeping my BF at or below where I am now. I'd really like to get down close to 10%, but that may be unrealistic for this cycle. Maybe in my next cycle, I'll add in Primo, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I've been consistently 205-208 lbs. for about 6 months now, no matter how I adjust my diet. The only thing that seems to change is my body composition. I think I have my diet pretty well dialed in for now though, because, though I don't see any change on the scale or body fat meter, I do see great improvement in the mirror. Kind of hard to explain, but that's what I see.

Thank you for that. I know bloods are a must. I was going to get bloods this morning, but the lab is closed on the weekends. I'm going on Monday morning. I plan on getting mid cycle bloods at week 6 & post cycle bloods after I run my PCT. does that sound right to you? My goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, while keeping my BF at or below where I am now. I'd really like to get down close to 10%, but that may be unrealistic for this cycle. Maybe in my next cycle, I'll add in Primo, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I've been consistently 205-208 lbs. for about 6 months now, no matter how I adjust my diet. The only thing that seems to change is my body composition. I think I have my diet pretty well dialed in for now though, because, though I don't see any change on the scale or body fat meter, I do see great improvement in the mirror. Kind of hard to explain, but that's what I see.
yes, week 6-7 is good for bloodwork to be done... i like how you have this dialed in... you may want to consider adding two sarms onto this cycle for your goals to really get the most out of this... s4 and lgd... very simple... watch this video i did on them being ran together... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

Bump this 100%

Top Bottom