napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Levels

bonartoo

I'm a 38 year old male, 5'11", 210 lbs., 15% body fat. I did my last pin on my first cycle on 7/13. This was a pretty hefty & long cycle, consisting of Test., Deca, & Anavar for 17 weeks. I know, not a good idea for my first cycle, but that's already happened. I did not get pre cycle blood work, also a bad move, I know, but I did have my test levels checked 2 1/2 years ago. My total test was at 646 & free test was at 96.7. I ran blood work the day after my last pin. Test was off the charts, of course, but my E2 was 142, & prolactin was on the high side of normal at 17.5. As you can probably figure, I ran no A.I. during my cycle. I started my 6 week PCT 2 weeks after my last pin consisting on Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin, GW, & Osterine. My PCT was completed on 9/8. I had blood work done a couple of days ago. My E2 is still high, but half of what it was at 72. My prolactin is down to 7.1, but most concerning to me is that my total test is at 332, & free test is at 39.5. Do you think this will come up over time, or have done irreparable damage to my system?

It may come up some, but I'm willing to bet no where near where u want it...U may need to start considering trt

I'm a 38 year old male, 5'11", 210 lbs., 15% body fat. I did my last pin on my first cycle on 7/13. This was a pretty hefty & long cycle, consisting of Test., Deca, & Anavar for 17 weeks. I know, not a good idea for my first cycle, but that's already happened. I did not get pre cycle blood work, also a bad move, I know, but I did have my test levels checked 2 1/2 years ago. My total test was at 646 & free test was at 96.7. I ran blood work the day after my last pin. Test was off the charts, of course, but my E2 was 142, & prolactin was on the high side of normal at 17.5. As you can probably figure, I ran no A.I. during my cycle. I started my 6 week PCT 2 weeks after my last pin consisting on Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin, GW, & Osterine. My PCT was completed on 9/8. I had blood work done a couple of days ago. My E2 is still high, but half of what it was at 72. My prolactin is down to 7.1, but most concerning to me is that my total test is at 332, & free test is at 39.5. Do you think this will come up over time, or have done irreparable damage to my system?

you may just need more time to recover, dont take any compounds and restest in 3-6 months to have a more accurate reading then you can make a better determination. And make sure test by 9am

It can take a long time to fully recover for some people, especially after running deca. Recovery after deca ran that long can be a mother fucker.

Run bloods again after giving it another 6 to 8 weeks and see where you are.

I know a lot of people that it takes 6 months or more to fully recover from certain cycles. Hopefully you learned your lesson by running something so foolish and reckless

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Should I be doing anything to get my E2 down in the meantime? Also, do you think a doctor would prescribe a trt since I'm at half of my previous levels, or would he say no, since I'm technically in the "normal" range? I'd probably still wait the 3-6 months, but it sure would be nice to have a prescription for test in the future.

It can take a long time to fully recover for some people, especially after running deca. Recovery after deca ran that long can be a mother fucker.

Run bloods again after giving it another 6 to 8 weeks and see where you are.

I know a lot of people that it takes 6 months or more to fully recover from certain cycles. Hopefully you learned your lesson by running something so foolish and reckless

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Exactly, there is no cookie cutter time for recovery everyone will be much different with so many variables (age,dosages,duration's,prior cycles, AI usage and of course PCT). Some a month, some 6 months. To put in better perspective, when i was younger (early/mid-late 20s) i would require 3-4 weeks to recover (keep in mind this was mostly without PCT at the time, trust me not smart and i notice the difference with and without for sure). Now that im over 37 it takes about 3-4 months for me to recover and thats following a PCT. As we age we may notice recovery times are greater, at least for me it is. Then again as i age im noticing its taking longer to recover from anything and everything it sucks lol. I would have to advise next time to use an AI during cycle and in PCT

Should I be doing anything to get my E2 down in the meantime? Also, do you think a doctor would prescribe a trt since I'm at half of my previous levels, or would he say no, since I'm technically in the "normal" range? I'd probably still wait the 3-6 months, but it sure would be nice to have a prescription for test in the future.

i doubt a doctor would prescribe you anything if you told him you were using hormone inducing compounds, they most likely would advise for you to stop taking anything that can affect hormone levels and have you come back for retesting 6 months to a year to make a realistic determination

Exactly, there is no cookie cutter time for recovery everyone will be much different with so many variables (age,dosages,duration's,prior cycles, AI usage and of course PCT). Some a month, some 6 months. To put in better perspective, when i was younger (early/mid-late 20s) i would require 3-4 weeks to recover (keep in mind this was mostly without PCT at the time, trust me not smart and i notice the difference with and without for sure). Now that im over 37 it takes about 3-4 months for me to recover and thats following a PCT. As we age we may notice recovery times are greater, at least for me it is. Then again as i age im noticing its taking longer to recover from anything and everything it sucks lol. I would have to advise next time to use an AI during cycle and in PCT
Definitely running an AI during my next cycle.

i doubt a doctor would prescribe you anything if you told him you were using hormone inducing compounds, they most likely would advise for you to stop taking anything that can affect hormone levels and have you come back for retesting 6 months to a year to make a realistic determination

Because that is what you should do....ok...you fucked up...there are consequences
No gear...forget about TRT... that's ridiculous
Give your body time to heal... do everything in your power to recover your natural test production

here's the problem... when you dont do any pre cycle bloods then there is no way to tell just how far of a drop may have occurred because there is nothing to compare it to.. it may have been low to begin with or may have been higher but its all speculation as noone could truly know... running a cycle of that lenght, you should have ran an 8 week pct or at least 6 weeks and running deca that long did you no favors... im not sure what you expect but as you already know, you didn't make a few errors, you made SEVERAL and now it is going to come back and bite you in the ass... if i were you, i would run another 4 weeks of pct but you can do what you want... if you want to recover, then that's your best option....

here's the problem... when you dont do any pre cycle bloods then there is no way to tell just how far of a drop may have occurred because there is nothing to compare it to.. it may have been low to begin with or may have been higher but its all speculation as noone could truly know... running a cycle of that lenght, you should have ran an 8 week pct or at least 6 weeks and running deca that long did you no favors... im not sure what you expect but as you already know, you didn't make a few errors, you made SEVERAL and now it is going to come back and bite you in the ass... if i were you, i would run another 4 weeks of pct but you can do what you want... if you want to recover, then that's your best option....
I ran a 6 week PCT per your advise in earlier threads. Which compounds at what doses would you recommend for the additional 4 weeks? Is there any harm in starting another PCT 8 weeks after completing one? I'm well aware of the blunders I've made throughout this journey. At this point, I'm looking for the best route moving forward. Also, do you think running Osterine during my PCT may have been counterproductive, as I've heard it can be suppressive? Thank You, in advance, for all of your help.

Oh, & I stopped the Deca after 14 weeks. From that point on it was test only.

My PCT was as follows;
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
All from SarmsX, & as I stated before, I finished on 9/8. I started the Aromasin 1 week after my last pin, & The PCT 2 weeks after my last pin. I know I should have been running Aromasin all the way through my cycle, But I was ill informed, & definitely know better now. I managed to hang on to most of my gains, & at this point, am in the best shape of my life. I just want to get myself right at this point, so I can do my next cycle the right way. My diet is on point, & I hit the gym hard 5-6 days a week.

Sometimes it takes a long time to recover. That's why pre cycle bloods are imperative. Give it more time and retest and see if things are progressing.

Sometimes it takes a long time to recover. That's why pre cycle bloods are imperative. Give it more time and retest and see if things are progressing.

Thanks. Do you think it would be wise to start running Aromasin again to get the E2 number down, or do you think it will also go down with time?

Thanks. Do you think it would be wise to start running Aromasin again to get the E2 number down, or do you think it will also go down with time?

It should get down to normal on its own but if you kill your e2 you will feel like complete dog shit. Lethargy, no energy, etc. I watch my e2 more than anything else. Too high is bad news, but too low is no picnic brother.

My PCT was as follows;
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
All from SarmsX, & as I stated before, I finished on 9/8. I started the Aromasin 1 week after my last pin, & The PCT 2 weeks after my last pin. I know I should have been running Aromasin all the way through my cycle, But I was ill informed, & definitely know better now. I managed to hang on to most of my gains, & at this point, am in the best shape of my life. I just want to get myself right at this point, so I can do my next cycle the right way. My diet is on point, & I hit the gym hard 5-6 days a week.

you ran the proper pct and no, ostarine should not hurt you whatsoever.. the main issue is not knowing what your bloodwork looked like before, but yes, it can and will take a bit of time to recover after such a cycle... there would not be any harm in running another 4 weeks of pct at all... you won't kill your estrogen at 12.5 mg every other day so thats of no concern.. i would go with 4 more weeks... you can drop ostarine from there if you are concerned just to ease your mind but i would keep gw in there for several issues that could occur... otherwise, keep the dosing the same throughout, keep eating right etc... which im sure you are... noone is going to beat you up about any mistakes you made... we just have to get you right bro...

why would you try to get TRT from your doctor knowing full well you got suppressed by anabolic steroids. TRT is for people who have problems with TEST naturally, NOT for people who suppress themselves with steroids bro. come on

Top Bottom