napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e help

For my TRT I use 31 gauge 5/8” insulin needles subcut. Zero pip, even when it goes through a capillary. Subcut increases the half-life, time to effect, so that may or may not be desired.

Man I'm just going to pin in my glute instead. I did it this last time and not near as much pip, even using the bigger needle. So I'm going to just use the 24 gauge and continue in my glute. I do appreciate all the input though. I will continue to ask questions if I have any. I don't feel belittled coming to you guys

That's what I've come to the conclusion of. Lol. You know how it is when you believe you can trust someone's opinion. Good thing I found you guys and this forum

Dude I went through the exact same thing when I first got into gear and this forum and Dylan and Rick set me straight ha make me mad how wrong I was about a lot of things I was told in the beginning. I was told to run tren for a minimum of a 6-8 months hahah damn so glad I got the info I needed. Made a few mistakes in the beginning obviously but those days are gone.

Dude I went through the exact same thing when I first got into gear and this forum and Dylan and Rick set me straight ha make me mad how wrong I was about a lot of things I was told in the beginning. I was told to run tren for a minimum of a 6-8 months hahah damn so glad I got the info I needed. Made a few mistakes in the beginning obviously but those days are gone.

Damn dude! Glad you found us first. Tren for 6-8 months is insanity lol

Top Bottom