napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp Doses

sirjecht

Just a quick question, I have just started my first cycle test c at 300mg/w injecting every 3-4 days.

What I wanted to know was since cyp has a long half life with my injections I originally was going to dose 150mg 2 times a week. Should I be dosing it a little higher say 175 or even 200 to keep test levels higher or was my original dosing fine?

New to dosing and after my first week wanted to know if I was on the right track.

150*2 = Gainzz. Leave it simple where is at.. But this is something you should have been sure of before your ever started.. So let's hear it.. Tell us about yourself and cycle. Etc

VALHALLA CEO

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/first-cycle-help-12954.html

Here is my original post asking for help before starting my cycle. I had decided beforehand what I needed to do, for some reason I thought about losing test levels if only starting at 150 and never increasing for the cycle. Thanks for clearing it up though.

Just a quick question, I have just started my first cycle test c at 300mg/w injecting every 3-4 days.

What I wanted to know was since cyp has a long half life with my injections I originally was going to dose 150mg 2 times a week. Should I be dosing it a little higher say 175 or even 200 to keep test levels higher or was my original dosing fine?

New to dosing and after my first week wanted to know if I was on the right track.

That dose will take you test levels to nearly double normal levels, so there's nothing wrong with that dose at all. I don't have a problem with you going to 175mg twice per week, which would be 350mg, but generally 300-350mg is more than plenty for a first cycle. No need to go higher at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom