bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cycle advice

Tomo85

Hi all,

Lifting 8 years,
80kg
Height 5,11
Body fat 10%

I’m looking for some guidance on my first cycle please.

I’ve run 3 sarms cycles over the last year and had some good results using LGD, RAD, GW, S4 and MK.

I didn’t have any negative side effects with any of the sarms and really want to take my training to the next level, so have been strongly considering running a test cycle to see how my body responds.

I’m looking to add some size over the next 3 months, training and diet will also reflect this. Can anyone give me an idea what I can expect with a test cycle, pro’s and cons and the correct layout I should be using?

Was also thinking about adding one or two sarms in to the mix to enhance the cycle. With the above in mind please can you I have your thoughts and advice?

Thank you

Here is a great setup for you bro

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

I really like RR's setup. Great test dose. Aromasin has you covered. Sarms are a finishing touch if that's something your body reacts to.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks guys, will there be a significant difference by adding test to the cycle? My body was pretty receptive to sarms and had some great gains. I'm just trying to to decide if the risk is worth taking by adding test. What kind of gains can I expect by adding test to the cycle and am I likely to suffer any sides at the suggested dosage?

Any side should be handled by the aromasin and obviously having your diet in check. I personally think test will make some drastic improvements added to a sarms stack.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks guys, will there be a significant difference by adding test to the cycle? My body was pretty receptive to sarms and had some great gains. I'm just trying to to decide if the risk is worth taking by adding test. What kind of gains can I expect by adding test to the cycle and am I likely to suffer any sides at the suggested dosage?
Adding test can dramatically enhance the cycke for sure, and I gave you the perfect dose to run to make great gains with minimal to no side effects. The only issue I see possible is estrogen which is controlled with the aromasin so I think that cycle will treat you well

of course test is going to make this a stronger cycle... that is unquestionable... the difference with adding test if you need a full pct, you need to protect yourself from estrogen and you will be shutting down your natural testosterone production... if you leave it out, it wont be as strong but you will only need a mini pct, no need for estrogen concern and minimal testosterone suppression... so you have to decide whats best for you...

If I'm honest, one of the concerns I have is hair loss as I do have a little MPB nothing too bad but worried this could make things much worse! I don't want to take finasteride for the reasons you have previously explained. I'm currently using monixidil which has helped me. Will the minoxidil help protect against this while on cycle?

If I'm honest, one of the concerns I have is hair loss as I do have a little MPB nothing too bad but worried this could make things much worse! I don't want to take finasteride for the reasons you have previously explained. I'm currently using monixidil which has helped me. Will the minoxidil help protect against this while on cycle?

Male pattern baldness does not result from testosterone by itself, but actually from the conversion to DHT – and you need to have a genetic predispositions for it. They actually have name for that - it's called Androgenic Alopecia. If it is a concern to you – then you could think about lowering your testosterone dose,, or just running the Sarms cycle solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have mpb then ANY steroid can cause hair loss.. its not a guarantee but if its a concern, i would not use steroids whatsoever because the possibility is definitely there

Seeing as my body responded well to the sarms and there were no sides would it be ok to run something with the test? Or am I jumping the gun a little? Either way I'll be including LGD.

Thanks Dylan, think it's a chance I'm willing to take, I'm hoping the low dosage will be kind to me!

Seeing as my body responded well to the sarms and there were no sides would it be ok to run something with the test? Or am I jumping the gun a little? Either way I'll be including LGD.

Yes bro, sarms are a very good addition to a test cycle

What type of anabolic are you talking? Sarms are fine here, but I wouldn't be adding any other AAS to it

Had a feeling you were going to say that lol. I was thinking a low dose of deca but I guess the sensible and correct thing to do would be to run the test alone first to see how my body responds?

Had a feeling you were going to say that lol. I was thinking a low dose of deca but I guess the sensible and correct thing to do would be to run the test alone first to see how my body responds?

Yes, absolutely bro. You don't add in other AAS until later cycles after first seeing how your body responds to test

yes, you would only run test alone on a first cycle but adding sarms is completely fine... you just do not want to run multiple anabolics on a first cycle...

yes, you would only run test alone on a first cycle but adding sarms is completely fine... you just do not want to run multiple anabolics on a first cycle...

Understood. Thank you. I've placed my order for the test and sarms stack so looking forward to getting started. I have a couple of questions with regards to dosage and injections. If I'm taking 350mg per week of test c 200 vials , what does this convert to in ML? I have a 2 ML syringe. Secondly I know your preference is two injections per week. Does that apply to test C even though it tends to have a longer half life ? Or would it be ok to dose once a week?

Top Bottom