napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cycle advice

yes, you should keep it at 2 injections per week to keep blood level stability... if you have test 200 then obviously 1 cc is 200 mg

yes, you should keep it at 2 injections per week to keep blood level stability... if you have test 200 then obviously 1 cc is 200 mg

Hi Dylan, thank you, just to clarify (maths clearly not my strong point) so it's a total of 1.75ml but split in to two shots? How many days in between should I pin?

Thanks again for your time.

Yes, absolutely bro. You don't add in other AAS until later cycles after first seeing how your body responds to test

Hey Rick,

Test C arrived today, super quick! just waiting on the sarms now, but shouldn't be long if previous experience is to go by then I'm good to go! Will be sure I update you all with progress. I'm struggling to convert the aromisin 12.5mg to ml as I've worked it it to be 0.83 ml. Eod. My aromisin from sarmsx only has measures in increments of 0.25 on the dropper. Should I dose this at 0.75 or 1 ml every other day?

Hey Rick,

Test C arrived today, super quick! just waiting on the sarms now, but shouldn't be long if previous experience is to go by then I'm good to go! Will be sure I update you all with progress. I'm struggling to convert the aromisin 12.5mg to ml as I've worked it it to be 0.83 ml. Eod. My aromisin from sarmsx only has measures in increments of 0.25 on the dropper. Should I dose this at 0.75 or 1 ml every other day?

Just go with 0.75ml EOD which is 11.25mg and good for the test dose you are running

you can run 1 ml of the aromasin from sarmsx as well... its only 15 mg as opposed to 12.5 mg and thats completely fine...

Just a quick update on my cycle, I'm up to 89 kg now and strength gains have gone through the roof with all the big lifts. My thoughts are starting to turn to PCT and have a question about aromasin dosage after my last test injection. Do I keep the dosage at 12.5m eod after my very last test injection all the way through until pct? I'm aware I start my PCT in week 15 to allow my esters to clear for two weeks, but wasn't sure about the dosage of aromasin between my last test injection and start of pct in week 15.

Should I continue taking all the way through from my last injection?

Yes. All the way from your last injection, through the 2 week protocol of letting the esters clear, and continuing all the way through your PCT to the last day there of.

Top Bottom